Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Senegal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I DID forget Spain,sorry everybody. ;)
But i left out USA and Turkey because i don't think they have any chance of winning.I just put in Senegal and Korea there because i like their play,not because i think they WILL win.

anand99

School Cricketer
If Korea and Senegal can win than USA can win too.

U

UnderTaker

hi friendz

there is no other choice....

only England.....

thanx

karanmadan

Club Cricketer
just 2 and 1/2 hrs to go for the big match between brazil and england and i think brazil r going all the way this year, it will be an amazing match though, but it looks to me that brazil will come up on top this time round.

as for usa vs germany, it might be a good game if USA pull off something like the koreans did with the italians and what senegal did to france. alot of upsets created this year and who knows what could happen with USA vs Germany.

my favorites, BRAZIL for WC 2002

karanmadan

Club Cricketer
AS I SAID, BRAZIL HAVE WON AND GO ON....and doing it with a man down for the majority of second half period....england could not keep the ball in possesion for too long and proved to be costly for them.....

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
Yeah Brazil played 1 man down ever since Ronaldinho was shown the red card in the 57th minute.Then even Ronaldo was substituted in the 65th minute.England were just not equal to the task.

If Korea and Senegal can win than USA can win too.

Did you even READ my post,Anand?I wrote quite clearly that i put in Korea and Senegal because i LIKE their play,NOT because i think they will win.

A

Anonymous

Ya Ritwik this is a prob as i did b4 reading ur post replied in not a better way sorry again 4 that but i will take care of that in future.

karanmadan

Club Cricketer
Germany did it, but earned the victory and it was a very interesting and competitive match up....1-0 in the 39th minute, but then USA could never break through because of Kahn and 4 magnificent saves to keep USA locked out. this sets up a good world cup in prospect.

kmk1284

Club Cricketer
germany will go all the wayand brazil wont mark it
yeah i know also said bout ger thrasing eng in finals but that was a moment of emotional madness
and what do u think bout the italian club sacking the korean player for scoring a goal

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
Yeah i read about that in the newspaper...about an Italian club{forgot the name} sacking Korean player Ahn saying that the reason for this was because he never played to his potential for them and played best against Italy!

Spain is also out of the world cup,defeated by Korea 5-3 in a penalty shootout.

Users who are viewing this thread