Review: First Impressions of DB14 on PC

Alberts

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
More I play it the more I wish there was a fielding map, getting run out way too much... don't want to look around the field every ball. Even if you do it's hard to predict the path of the shot. Too hard to know if you've gapped the ball.

I think the point when batting is that you're meant to see it from your perspective.

I think there need to be more fielding options in general though, things like bringing the slips and keeper up for example.

umosay

Club Captain
I think the point when batting is that you're meant to see it from your perspective.

I understand that, but that should only be a necessity for Pro mode. When I'm just batting with broadcast cameras I want to get an overview with just a glance, looking around all the time isn't that friendly if you want to play quicker.

Ricco_M

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think there should be an option when you press R2 instead of looking around the field manually you get a 4 second aerial view of the ground showing the field placings. I know this aerial view is sometimes shown as part of the cut scenes in between overs and I think it looks stunning and would be a useful aid to memorise the field.

Users who are viewing this thread