First Post !!

tassietiger

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
duffarama said:
If you ask me, I absoltely hate people who post crap just to lift their post counts. Enough said with that.

If you want to post, post quality. Make a contribution to the forum. :)
An example of spam is post #48 of this thread! :p

I guess I could PM you the names of people who post to raise their post count mate lol.
Good point, you'll probably notice every single one of my posts is pure quality and if it was on paper would probably be framed with a sleek-looking golden frame (or possibly silver because gold starts to look bad when it starts to rust).

I seriously doubt I'll ever get one of those superhumanly high post counts because I'm such a good impact poster as opposed to the mindless spammer. As the old adage goes, "If you post too much, then you shouldn't post as much". I find that rule always rings true no matter what the circumstances.

I'd be surprised if I got past 750 before I come down with amnesia and forget about this site (it won't be in history either, firefox seems to like to periodically clear my history.)

Anyway, it's quality not quantity, although if I wanted I could dominate both respects due to my versatility and general excellence.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
tassietiger said:
I seriously doubt I'll ever get one of those superhumanly high post counts because I'm such a good impact poster as opposed to the mindless spammer. As the old adage goes, "If you post too much, then you shouldn't post as much". I find that rule always rings true no matter what the circumstances.

I'd be surprised if I got past 750 before I come down with amnesia and forget about this site (it won't be in history either, firefox seems to like to periodically clear my history.)

Anyway, it's quality not quantity, although if I wanted I could dominate both respects due to my versatility and general excellence.

:eek:
What are you suggesting?

Cowburn199

International Coach
Wow tassie your a bit confident :p
I can't believe my first post was wow i think he did it to add a post count!

das_vicky

International Cricketer
Oh I am proud that my first post was so encouraging for all patch developers. At that time i wised i could also become a patch developer.

BTW this thread is the biggest of example of Plagiarism, i guess.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Here's my first post. Rather rudely asking for some Cricket 2004 screenshots to be uploaded to the Gallery. :p
At least now I've improved. ;)

genghis_khan

International Cricketer
i vaguely remember my first post :/

it was in the cricket chat forum in the vb series thread iirc.......in it i was arguing with aussie1st and james219 about Doug Bollinger and Aaron Bird. I think, and i was talking up Hilfenhaus :)

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Farrukh_|$B said:
Can somebody please find my first post :p
Instructions how to do this are in the first post. You do it!

Users who are viewing this thread