Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm not going to say it looks horrible... but it doesn't look quite right ...but it's a low-res camera-phone shot of a TV, so about what you can expect.

Lee1981

International Coach
Broad just posted a screenie

BOVjgjtCEAAt4NY.jpg:large

:lol

That is all

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Looking again at the screen shot, I hope they corrected an issue with IC10

The screen shot shows Broad's overall stats. This used to happen in IC10 at the start of every over a bowler delivered

What should happen is as follows

Overall stats shown first time players bowls in a match. For every subsequent over for that bowler show the bowling stats for that match

The screen shot does not fill me with confidence

Karachi

Associate Captain
I hope it's a Wii screenshot which is yet to be announced otherwise it looks like PS2 screen to me.

I believe the game is coming on WiiU, which can handle PS3 & XBOX360 style graphics. So no point making an inferior game for that console. Unfortunately this may be the real thing.
================================

Hey Trickster/505, 1999 called. They want their game back!

D

Dutch

sorry to post in this thread. But I'd say he hasn't got it. It looks like a press event or a show to the players. You can see stadium seats just below tv. They are at a cricket ground.

Don't worry about posting here Mike. The time that a representative from the other game put his nose in here is long ago......this thread is about as relevant to being an official thread as Banarama are relevant to Corn Oil Futures....

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Don't worry about posting here Mike. The time that a representative from the other game put his nose in here is long ago......this thread is about as relevant to being an official thread as Banarama are relevant to Corn Oil Futures....

I would second dutch here.

This is not an official thread nor an official forum for 505 or trickstar. Plus no one from either company has any representitve here. So we do not mind their neighbors posting here keeping us updated.

So Post away...

timchrist984

Club Captain
Looking again at the screen shot, I hope they corrected an issue with IC10

The screen shot shows Broad's overall stats. This used to happen in IC10 at the start of every over a bowler delivered

What should happen is as follows

Overall stats shown first time players bowls in a match. For every subsequent over for that bowler show the bowling stats for that match

The screen shot does not fill me with confidence

I agree that was annoying in IC10, but im pretty sure the stats are being shown as Broady's coming out to bat, given that they're his batting stats.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
It looks like a press event or a show to the players. You can see stadium seats just below tv. They are at a cricket ground.

Colin must've missed that email invite... :rolleyes

Users who are viewing this thread