First Screenshots Released

this looks same like IC10, and they say they made it from scratch...... same player model... i hope other things different and gud gameplay like BLIC 99........

I've actually not given my opinion on them except to say that I like the defensive shot position on one of them.
Disappointed that you think any involvement I've had would make me biased in my views. Have you actually read my review of IC10, another game I was involved in?
If you'd read any of my recent posts you would also know that I'm highly sceptical about the release date and far more excited by the Big Ant career mode but don't let facts get in the way of a good quote.

Sorry Barmy, that was unfair of me. I suppose I'm taking my frustration out on the nearest thing to me.

Tabletop Cricket looks better eh?:lol

Only thing that makes me laugh is the way the slips stand!! They look like they couldnt be less ready for a catch! Ha

Apart from that I quite like the look its without a doubt different to the past 2!

table top better

looking like wii look there is digital add bords which change time to time and animation like old lara game engine 199p , hope big ant do beter the main reason behind they taking so much time poor game graphic game going to disaster ea patch better than this game

:lol

It silly to see all these comparisons, however I think its great to see these screens! refreshing to eyes. I would not go and compare anything because both games are different.

@Narendra: Could you please, please stop with your load of tripe posts? You sound worser than Shastri and Gavaskar doing some commentary work.:facepalm:facepalm

I'm pretty happy with those screenshots. Some parts do look rough, but I guess its a fault in the graphics settings or the adapter. Could be totally wrong here....

ross said he will have a good night sleep today after watching the ac13 screens because he knows the level of ba cricket.

:lol

It silly to see all these comparisons, however I think its great to see these screens! refreshing to eyes. I would not go and compare anything because both games are different.

Yeah, it's a completely different one and these people.:facepalm

Bet Narendra has never ever heard of Tabletop cricket too, he sounds like one of those brainwashed EA fans who are biased to the core.

----------

ross said he will have a good night sleep today after watching the ac13 screens because he knows the level of ba cricket.

I'd seriously ask you to stop being Ross's public spokesperson in this thread.:facepalm

please not released this game in india we already decided to purchsed ea cricket patch version and bigant cricket ha ha ha .

quate -dig mountain and get rat same condition apply on this game :cheers

Yes. I'm photographer and handle video stuff too, so I observe a lot. Each frame and its contents. Its a result of that. You are welcome to challenge my points though.

Nope, I wouldn't even know where to begin. All I see are images, which look good, and that's about it.

Users who are viewing this thread