Follow-Up Interview with MindStorm Studios - Post Your Questions

nightprowler10

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
So you thought the project is being scrapped? Or you're wondering what's been going on behind the scenes? Or just have many questions you felt were left unanswered by the creators of Cricket Revolution? Well here's your chance. PlanetCricket's liaison in MindStorm Studios Faraz Ahmed has agreed to answer any follow-up questions that the members of PlanetCricket might have.

Feel free to read through the previous interview to see what questions were answered before. Once again, I will close the thread and email the questions to Faraz when I feel there are enough quality questions.

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...rm-studios-your-questions-answered-40483.html

coolz_hari

International Coach
Thanks Usman.

Here are my questions :
1.The is supposed to come in 2008. What went wrong ?Is it because of new features or any licencing issues?

2. We all know a few new cricket games are coming . How can your game is different from others?

3. we had very ordinary bowling actions in previous cricket games? Will you change that statement?

Last edited:

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Thanks for the chance:

I believe you are a Pakistani developer. How are you releasing the game? Are you releasing it to stores worldwide or can people download it from the internet?

The focus is on online play. Is there a single player option? How much effort has been put into the gameplay if this is the case?

blazerix

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What are the system requirements, will it run on low-end graphic cards?

therhino

School Cricketer
Some of the stadiums look over the top, are they all like that?

Hzdar1

School Cricketer
So you thought the project is being scrapped? Or you're wondering what's been going on behind the scenes? Or just have many questions you felt were left unanswered by the creators of Cricket Revolution? Well here's your chance. PlanetCricket's liaison in MindStorm Studios Faraz Ahmed has agreed to answer any follow-up questions that the members of PlanetCricket might have.

Feel free to read through the previous interview to see what questions were answered before. Once again, I will close the thread and email the questions to Faraz when I feel there are enough quality questions.

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...rm-studios-your-questions-answered-40483.html

Ask them that is the Free Hit rule is also included

udmein

School Cricketer
When is the game coming?
Will it have new grounds?
What will the players look like they will look like the real cricketers?

Users who are viewing this thread