FOOTBALL Football Manager Discussion

JBlues08

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Must have very good hidden stats. Seems a pretty good buy on the basis of his performances at Inter and yourself.

Maybe and he just got a couple more goals including one hat-trick against Birmingham and a few more assists. :D

P Squared

International Coach
Droylsden is such an easy team to manage really, 3rd in league 2 and its january. I do have a lot of players on loan though.

Last edited:

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Taking on the 'pentagon challenge' (Win all 5 Continent Champions Leagues) starting unemployed and with a reputation of 'Sunday League Footballer'. It's been tough going so far. Got a job at Blue Square South side Thurrock but after a good start to the season where I was in contention for a playoff spot, I slumped to an unbelievable record of no wins in about 20 games. They held on to me longer than I thought but soon I was made unemployed.

Took me just 6 days to find a job, which was quite surprising really, I was expecting a big wait. I took charge of Fano, a club predicted to finish 4th in the Serie C2/B in Italy, but were lying down in 13th, with a 2 point deduction. I lost my first game, drew the next and then won my next five to put us on the verge of a playoff spot. If we won our last game against the side below us and the team above us didn't win we would get the final spot. Unfortunately we lost 4-1 and finished 7th.

Just started the new season and sit in 7th after 4 games. Hoping to make a real playoff challenge this season.

JBlues08

Club Captain
Should I go get this guy? Man City wants about ?11.5 million for him and I also need to replace my CMs who are already getting old.

AS.jpg

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Up to you, I guess. I wouldn't say he's the greatest but if he's what you need, then go ahead.

----------

And Chelsea finally sacked Avram Grant in my Blackpool save :p

JBlues08

Club Captain
The only thing that has kinda put me off is his strength and flair. The former can be improved over time given that he's only 19(soon to be in the game). Just not too sure about the flair.

----------

And Chelsea finally sacked Avram Grant in my Blackpool save :p

:lol

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Flair is the level of magic produced. That is what I get from the backroom.:p

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
How is flair and creativity distinguished in FM?
Flair is the level of magic produced

Flair, like Bevab said, is to do with out of the ordinary step overs etc while Creativity defines how many options a player sees available. So a highly creative player might be able to see 5 potential passes while a lowly creative player might only see two.

Just because they see lots more options doesn't mean they'll pick the right/most effective one though.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Right managed to get everything else working apart from the database update for the summer transfer window. Now I'm sure it's in the right place but it doesn't seem to want to load up in FM.

Check out the photos and HELP!

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    10.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    6.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    17.8 KB · Views: 5

Burnsy1

Club Cricketer
So I've been starting numerous saves recently trying to find a game to get into but to no avail, everytime get bored after a few weeks and haven't had a long game since taking Histon from BSN to European Champions( took 8 seasons in the end). So i was wondering would anyone else be interested in getting a planet cricket FM Challenge League going. Doing it similar to other sites with a different scenario and rules for each challenge with points given for achieving specific targets. Thought I'd put it out there to get an idea of numbers and the see if its worth doing.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
It's been tried before and has never really taken off over here.

Users who are viewing this thread