FOOTBALL Football Manager Discussion

Burnsy1

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
fair play mate, as i say just an idea trying to get into playing FM as so far i haven't really had my moneys worths out of it as I've found 2011 hard to get into. back to the drawing board perhaps

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Neither did I actually, I got bored of it pretty quickly but got back into it with my Blackpool save a few months ago but I have started a few saves with not a whole lot of success. I'm into my third season in my Man Utd save but I've become a bit bored with that, my FC Halifax save, I've sort of got over, I started a Wellington Phoenix save just to see what Paul Ifill would do but then right before the start of the season, he suffered a strained knee ligaments injury which would keep him out for 4 months so I just quit that. And my American Samoa save, I'm just skipping although I'm not sure what I'm really playing for. My team is so much better than the others and now I'm winning the O-League each season.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
fair play mate, as i say just an idea trying to get into playing FM as so far i haven't really had my moneys worths out of it as I've found 2011 hard to get into. back to the drawing board perhaps

I would be up for a like British network game where we play at a set time each (or twice a week). Just the FM challenge idea has been done a few times and never kicked on like it should have. Guess people just don't have the time.

Burnsy1

Club Cricketer
i'd be up for that too actually. i know what your saying hedger I've started an Arsenal, Leeds and another BSN to Europe game with Guisley in English leagues an unsigned MLS game where I signed with Chicago, an England save an MVV and Brescia save but have't got into any of them. I had a Devils save going aswell which was afew seasons in but got bored of doing a 3rd tripple in a row.

JBlues08

Club Captain
There actually a couple of times recently where I kinda feel bored already playing my Chelsea save but somehow, I just can't stop myself from playing it after all the work I've put in. Have another game save with Liverpool but have hardly played it. :lol

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Aguero is very erratic. And Rooney's too injury prone.

Waiting for Sanogo to develop.

JBlues08

Club Captain
OH GAWD! It's just so bloody annoying when your players constantly shoot straight at the goalkeeper when they have a clear cut chance! :mad

D

Deleted member 13648

If processing times aren't crazy slow, I'm up for a UK game.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
My new laptop runs FM like a dream and it would only really be one league loaded so should run at a good speed on anyone's comps. Just load it up with the latest db, and probably turn transfers off in the first window cos that is always the bit that takes the longest.

D

Deleted member 13648

barcelonavnewcastleinfo.png

barcelonavnewcastlestat.png

:D

JBlues08

Club Captain
You know, you could just use the 'Split View' to save spaces rather than having 2 separate screenshots.

On the result though, WTF!!!

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
If processing times aren't crazy slow, I'm up for a UK game.

My new laptop runs FM like a dream and it would only really be one league loaded so should run at a good speed on anyone's comps. Just load it up with the latest db, and probably turn transfers off in the first window cos that is always the bit that takes the longest.

I'm in lads, although I'd prefer it if we waited until uni starts as then I can know when exactly I'll be around to play.

I agree about turning off transfers in first window, that always bogs the game down.

On an off-topic note, Ollie, how's it going mate? Still studying abroad or what?

JBlues08

Club Captain
Just finished the season and here's Baggio stats.

RB1SS.jpg

The number of assists he got is just crazy and he tops the assist charts in the league with 22, 8 more than Sanogo in second.

And this really felt like revenge! :p

GCR.jpg

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
This is my last attempt to get a save going in FM11. I'm doing the Youth Challenge with Swedish second division club, Eskilstuna City, who were predicted to finish 3rd out of 12th. The Swedish leagues are annoying though cause you get a one match ban after 3 yellow cards and then another match for each further 2 yellows, although the season is only 22 games long which is a good thing. The match squad rule of having 9 players trained by a club in Sweden is a bit annoying as well but that doesn't matter as I can't buy any players.

----------

But yeah, half way through the first season and on top with 8 wins and 3 draws from the opening 11 games, sitting 3 points ahead of Varmbol who I drew 0-0 earlier in the season. Celsing's our top scorer so far with 6 goals along with 4 assists so far, playing on the left wing. Adnan Cirak and Emil Fritzell have added 5 and 4 up front respectively with 2 assists each. Wikstrom has scored 3 goals and set up 2 in central midfield as the skipper of the side and our right winger, Sundberg has made 5 assists to add to one goal this season. Our defence is also very strong even without our great goalkeeper who is out with injury, one of only 2 players who is 4.5 stars current PA.

Users who are viewing this thread