Football

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Greatest sport in the world. Anyone who's watched the Chelsea/Pool game today agree fully with me. Epic.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
The sport in general must have heard Bens criticisms. A lot of games have finished 3-2 or something like that lately and the title races and relegation battles are the closest for years.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
That game was amazing. I thought we were going to steal it at the end but chelsea were too good all through in the second half and they kept calm. 6 second half goals wasn't it? But, I don't want to admit it was a good game simply because watching Chelsea score and their fans celebrate makes me sick...

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
The sport in general must have heard Bens criticisms. A lot of games have finished 3-2 or something like that lately and the title races and relegation battles are the closest for years.

Lol you're right. It's quite a spooky coincidence really.

wolf

International Cricketer
Despite the fact I am a bigger fan of tennis I have to relucantly agree. To be fair all you have to do is put a ball in Chelsea box and they are all at sea - the fact Bolton can score three past them proves that.

PhilD123

International Coach
Absolutely brilliant game tonight. Just goal after goal, unbelievable really the amount the momentum swung so much from side to side.

Great result too.:D

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Chelsea's defense could be there for the taking on Saturday. I really hope so. Saying that, we're not exactly looking the most solid defense right now. I would cream myself if we reached the FA Cup Final next week but I'm not expecting it.

D

Deleted member 13648

Football's great and all, but supporting Newcastle ruins a good week.

sd92

International Coach
Chelsea's defense could be there for the taking on Saturday. I really hope so. Saying that, we're not exactly looking the most solid defense right now. I would cream myself if we reached the FA Cup Final next week but I'm not expecting it.

I am. A Man Utd vs. Arsenal final.

However, Everton will be hard for us to beat, IMO.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
I am. A Man Utd vs. Arsenal final.

However, Everton will be hard for us to beat, IMO.

For sure, we're going to need to pull it out of the bag on Sunday, as well as Wednesday night, otherwise we'll find ourselves out of two tournaments in quick time!

Thank God we've got Rio and Vidic back in defense. We're going to need them...

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Rhyl FC, we could win our 2nd Welsh Premier League title by Saturday evening.

Users who are viewing this thread