For Everyone with the dreaded MISSING TEXTURE problem!

Ste

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
surendar said:
http://www.3dfxzone.it/dir/tools/3d_analyze/

This link is working friend!!!! I had texture missing problem!!! But i downloaded 3D anlayser 2.26. I m hvng NOMORE problems!!! I m enjoying the game!!!

Thanks for that link, it seems its much easier to find the download on the link than on the link from the first post on this thread so I have replaced the link with surendars.

Ste

amitbhandari01

School Cricketer
thanx dude..the post rocks...cricket working on my PC now...

for all those who can't get it..download 3D Analyze 2.26 and select only the exe file nothing else..emulate DXT textures and hit run once....all done!!!

Radderz

School Cricketer
LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!!! I got cricket 07 for xmas and i was honestly goin out 2morrow afternoon to play 35 quid for a graphics card to run it.....but this works!! :D The game is still a lil fuzzy, but hey, im not complaining!! Merry Xmas and goodbye 'missing texture' problem!! :D:D:D:D

:cheers

crick._fan

School Cricketer
How come it didn't work on my computer?

Do I have to save the batch file or what?

When I click on run, it seems that its loading, but then nothing happens.

ashwinkm

Club Cricketer
MY game was working fine till i downloaded one of the ipl patches. Now the one days and 20/20 games crash in the beginning. Test matches work but on the fall of the 5 th wicket, ie michael clarkes - the game crashes.What can I do to rectify this?

dasss

School Cricketer
async load of e0e000d082a716dfc74173189ed7ebe.fsh failed

Users who are viewing this thread