Fraps + Cricket 2004 problem

nik

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i have one problem whenever i exit cricket 2004 with fraps it always crashes on the "quit to desktop" yes or no, i click on yes and everything freezes nothing moves, tries ctrl+alt+delete didn't so i am having to boot it all the time, please help! this only happens when i have fraps in the background! i really need this info so i can continue my story well!!

cheers,
nik

A lot of people including me have this problem. If you run something else in the background you ought to be able to alt-tab out of Cricket2004, quit Fraps and then quit Cricket2004.

why dont you lot use Any Capture it is really good and i think its much better than fraps

i also have a crack which gets rid of the trial version so u can get full version

ADMIN EDIT - Posting cracks for any software is against the rules of the forum.

Last edited:
Hey CHamp and Jazz you didn't reccomend anything to me when i posted this in the General Forum... :p :rolleyes: i guess no-one cares about me :( *worlds smallest violin plays the sadest song just for me*

Last edited:
Will p said:
Grrrrr none of you helped when i posted this in the General Forum...:P i guess no-one cares about me :( *worlds smallest violin plays the sadest song just for me*
Sorry mate may be i would not have seen it, really sorry dont say words like that we all care for u mate

Will p said:
Hey CHamp and Jazz you didn't reccomend anything to me when i posted this in the General Forum... :p :rolleyes: i guess no-one cares about me :( *worlds smallest violin plays the sadest song just for me*

sorry mate i did not find out about any screen capture untill 2 weeks ago.

sorry :(

Users who are viewing this thread