Cricket 2004 Crashes When Loaded

luvnkissess

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned

PLEASE HELP ME !!!

I am unable to start the Cricket 2004. as soon as i load the exe file, the Logos of the Cricket Boards appear, and when the " Loading " Screen appears, it loads for about 5% and then come back to the desktop ( crashes).
This is very rediculous as i bought the game & was pretty anxious to play the game, but look at my unfortunate luck, its been 7 days since i have been looking for a Solution to this problem on the net. but cudn't get even a single.
Can Anyone PLEASE help me ?? i would be very happy , if someone lets me know the solution.

NOTE : My PC meets all the requirements of the game, including the DirectX,RAM,etc...

Originally posted by luvnkissess@Apr 22 2004, 07:50 AM

PLEASE HELP ME !!!

I am unable to start the Cricket 2004. as soon as i load the exe file, the Logos of the Cricket Boards appear, and when the " Loading " Screen appears, it loads for about 5% and then come back to the desktop ( crashes).
This is very rediculous as i bought the game & was pretty anxious to play the game, but look at my unfortunate luck, its been 7 days since i have been looking for a Solution to this problem on the net. but cudn't get even a single.
Can Anyone PLEASE help me ?? i would be very happy , if someone lets me know the solution.

NOTE : My PC meets all the requirements of the game, including the DirectX,RAM,etc...

re-install the game, or repair it from add or remove programs. Keep your save gimes files and re-install them afterwards

sounds like you may be using an on board graphics card, probably intel. Dude, tis time to get an agp graphics card like ati or Nvdia ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread