Free Agent's Advertisement - Advertise Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Satan666

No team selects me. I select which team I want to be part of.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
'Their'.

I take it we don't claim any of these... ? @AliB or do we want to wait.. ?
Claim? No claiming dear. Free agents will be put on auctions or drafts were one of the respective team owners nominated bid for the players they want.
Please note that no PCPL management are allowed to bid for their respective teams. So in Xtremely Xplicits case it will be have to be one of the other owners other than @AliB

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So does that mean XX let me go ?
Yes. All the franchise will start with just owners/co-owners as their players. Other players will go into auction and will be bought through auction. It is the mega reshuffle of the players. :)

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
My apology, I should have made an official announcement. Part of the fearsome tweak during the First Class Shield is that all PC players with the exception of the team owners will be released from their respective teams and be put up for auction once more. Team Landscape only have the 3 x owners, thus all the teams will have a fresh start.

S

Satan666

My apology, I should have made an official announcement. Part of the fearsome tweak during the First Class Shield is that all PC players with the exception of the team owners will be released from their respective teams and be put up for auction once more. Team Landscape only have the 3 x owners, thus all the teams will have a fresh start.

Please edit into OP.[DOUBLEPOST=1503242118][/DOUBLEPOST]

Haha they gonna put me in your place!

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Oh ok.. So, every team will have a fresh look. That's good. Last time the competition was mainly between XX and Saints. Hope this time all teams have equal chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread