CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
lalit-1415981761.jpg

D

Deleted member 46200

You are the world's most talkative person I have ever seen, who says nothing but just all irrelevant useless topics..
Err yes am am the one with no balls... Oh, hang on you as well use cotton wool to pad it out and save your own dignity...! I love to chat so feel free to discus a subject of you're choosing... ?[DOUBLEPOST=1503420389][/DOUBLEPOST]
Random picture... ? Is this the guy with all the money and we are trying to solicit his favour... ?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I was advertising.

I see you are wearing the Xplicit banner? I have checked your contract, there is still 1 year left to run and 10,000,000 vCash buy out clause if anyone is interested?

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'd also like to hear the following players to give their preferences on teams
I'm a bit confused here. Aren't all the players going up for auction? So isn't it like the teams pick their players and not the other way around?

S

Satan666

I'm a bit confused here. Aren't all the players going up for auction? So isn't it like the teams pick their players and not the other way around?

Probably strong players are seeded? Just assuming, relatively new to this thing

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Glad to clear any confusion. This thread is intended for PC players to advertise themselves. Potential signings should express their interest in the franchises they would like to join.
All PC players with the exception of the Franchise Owners will go up for auction. That's correct, we are having a proper franchise vs franchises auction for the best PC players Planet Cricket currently have to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread