Friedlele Creations - IPL 2018 Teams updated 08/04/2018

SMIFFYLFC79

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Llewelynf i would just like to Thank you for all of your time and effort into creating all of the stuff you have made. This goes out also to all of you who have created Teams, kits etc etc as I for one am very much appreciative of all the work/time/effort u all put in. :thumbs:thumbs:thumbs :yes :cheers

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
@Llewelynf i would just like to Thank you for all of your time and effort into creating all of the stuff you have made. This goes out also to all of you who have created Teams, kits etc etc as I for one am very much appreciative of all the work/time/effort u all put in. :thumbs:thumbs:thumbs :yes :cheers

I second this , brilliant work by everyone , now Sussex is done I am a happy boy :)

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Just a general query. I know you've done a lot for last seasons kits when/if you update for next season will you be just editing the logo -e.g. uploading the new kit onto the old file - or creating and sharing new. Just thinking of it in terms of logo space.

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Thanks so much for all your hard work on these @Llewelynf - had been holding off career mode until now but with these all done seems like it's time to start!

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just a general query. I know you've done a lot for last seasons kits when/if you update for next season will you be just editing the logo -e.g. uploading the new kit onto the old file - or creating and sharing new. Just thinking of it in terms of logo space.
I may just edit over them to save space this time round.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Shared the World XI that travelled to Pakistan last year with accurate kits, lineups and players faces. Also added Gaddafi stadium in Lahore (by Ramz) as their home ground as that's where they played.

upload_2018-1-12_2-4-7.png

If anyone can find a really good front on full pic of the Pakistan kits I will get that up tomorrow. I just haven't had time to look and the images I do have do not capture the texture properly.

bl8000

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Shared the World XI that travelled to Pakistan last year with accurate kits, lineups and players faces. Also added Gaddafi stadium in Lahore (by Ramz) as their home ground as that's where they played.

Where does this team go once downloaded?

Is there a world xi under historical?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
How's this?
cricket-pak-worldxi_e3c0ec72-9a32-11e7-bef3-183dfba5e438.jpg

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Pakistan team for the Independence Cup now shared under LlewelynF7 with updated 15 man squad, line-up, kit and Gaddafi Stadium in Lahore. Shared as Pakistan XI and can be found in your custom teams once downloaded.

Users who are viewing this thread