FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We could consider Skrillex for the PC FTP league if others don't turn up. He'd be here around for a while I guess. We have a lot of time to decide, with the pavilion cups going around.

Chewie

BCCI President
Fifties from Kris, David and Christopher sealed the match in 19th over. Why my match rating dropped to 126k from 150k? I played the same team. Is it due to fatigue

Yes most likely

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
[Youth] : Iridium XI 369 for 2 (Powell 193, Smith 103*, Rasmijinan 2-68) beat Colombo Cobras 233 (Suriyapperuma 59, Trethewey 4-35, Buttsworth 3-49) by 136 runs

Big win in my youth game. Things started off well with a 103-run opening stand between Powell and Thompson. Thompson was dismissed on 40 and then the carnage began. Smith, promoted to No. 3, combined with Powell for a 2nd wicket partnership worth 238, with Smith scoring his maiden youth ton. Powell powered on to 193 off 123 ball with 14 fours and 3 sixes, falling seven short of a deserved double ton.

Bowlers were a bit expensive in the end. The Colombo top order put up a bit of a fight but after Trethewey dealt with them, the lower order fell away. They were eventually dismissed for 233.

Powell's form has been amazing. From 15 youth games he has 1279 runs @ 85.27 with 9 fifties and 4 centuries.

This win takes me to first equal on points but 3rd due to NRR.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
170/6 after 32 overs currently on a slow pitch. Going at a very good run rate (5.31 an over) so could be looking at 220+ if Moxly and Yousif stay in there for a while longer.

Moxly has played yet another blinder, currently 62* off 64.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Well the tail wagged to get us to 229/8 from our 40 overs. Bol (Poor batsman) scored 22* off 18 and Healy (Dreadful batsman) hit 24* off 17. Moxly made 70 off 71 in the end and Yousif got out for 19 at a run a ball.

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
I give up on my Youth team, they suck balls and I don't want to spend money just to get a few results in the Youth league. I just want to raise up a couple of players from the team to sell.

We could consider Skrillex for the PC FTP league if others don't turn up. He'd be here around for a while I guess. We have a lot of time to decide, with the pavilion cups going around.

The what what ? :p

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
125K maybe. 27 years old is a bit old. I had a great player (Spectacular/Spectacular bowler with outstanding endurance, reasonable fielding, reliable power and about the same age as that guy) only go for $60,000 a couple of weeks ago so I'd say he could go for anywhere between 50K and 150K.

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
Cheers, maybe I could pick him up - hes got 2 hours to go but and he's on 10k. Its gonna' rise sharply but hopefully I can snag him.

Chewie

BCCI President
That power on him is really wasted

I won by 179 runs lol

Lindeman has been promoted and was batting at 3 today. He made the most of the opportunity smashing his previous high score of 107 in scoring 169 off only 103 balls. He was ably supported by Pearson. Lindeman's average rises again above 200 while Pearson's is 80ish. The rest of the batsman collapsed around them but meh.

Bowlingwise we didn't take too many wickets but we still wasted them.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Should win this from here. They are 189/6 from 35 overs, with 41 runs required from the final 5 overs.

Reshma has bounced back after his match losing spell last week with 3/33 so far off 6 overs today. Moxly still yet to take a wicket this match though.

----------

tweaking hell. Another game I should have won but some ████ finishing bowling, looking at Moxly inparticular has cost us the game. 16 runs off a Moxly over really cost us the match. Lost by 4 wickets with 3 balls remaining.

Moxly 7.3 overs, 0/54 :mad

So he's a pure batsman, I can now see.

2 four wicket losses with 1 ball and 3 balls remaining respectively in both of my youth matches is really annoying with games I was definately on top after 30 overs.

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors

vKram

School Cricketer
Saber Tooth Tigers v Roo Boys!
Result: Roo Boys! won by 8 wickets

Just lost... :(

Users who are viewing this thread