FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Indian Warriors won by 9 wickets

Handsomely won, bowling was great.
A Lata just proved his worth and I think I haven't used that bowler for many matches before but this time he just rocked.
Van Amsterdam was good with the ball too with Hafeez being economical.
In the batting, it was an easy ride with Suranjan doing the work once again and well supported by Amsterdam. Brady did enough since he was fatigued.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Unlucky jdeus. Now I don't have to worry about pulling Irish :p

Still would have been nice to be an assistant though. Better luck next time :)

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Buy some cheap reliable or accomplished players on the TM. Cheap as in less than 10k. You should be able to find a few of them.

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Haha. I just signed up for Battrick just to see what its like. Waiting for a spot to open up.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Reliable players, you will normally be able to easily get for 1k, Accomplished 1-5K and normally you can get Expert for 10K.

Secondaries alter price as well. Try looking for capable endurance, ordinary fielding and ordinary power (apart from spin bowlers where power doesn't matter).

----------

and I don't think battrick is that great, I've just started to get a bit interested in it again now that I've promoted and have a chance in FC but FTP is a lot better and more interesting.

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Well I've never actually played it so I thought I'd give it a go and see how it was. If it isn't for me I'll just leave it. Simple. :p

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
depends on what the player type is, how old they are and their secondaries. A finger spin/medium bowler with no talents isn't going to get much especially if they don't have great fielding, endurance, experience and power (for mediums) and you should be able to get them for 10K.

----------

And fearsome tweak, Omara's second golden duck in a row :facepalm

Up to O'Leary and Mol now to get us back in this match.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Won my match with much ease. Allen, one of my players scored 170.

Chewie

BCCI President
I won a pretty close match. Wasn't expecting to do great cos I was playing a bunch of youth players, but they did alright. Only won because the senior batsman I played scored an unbeaten century. But now his fitness is down for the big match on Sunday...

AB-Daveilliers

School Cricketer
Moved my club to Ireland and gone back to my original username of Irishdave.

Only lost once and that was in T20 so far this season, big PC game tomorrow sees me play Jenks in third round and fatigue is on my side as well as the better squad.

Chewie

BCCI President
In my pavilion cup match my opposition are currently 40/1 after 12 overs. Not too shabby

Users who are viewing this thread