FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
It looks good and the developers seem to have clear ideas for the future. If they stick to it, this could be a close rival to Battrick.

As you may know, Effine ;), I have asked about starting a competition here with the game. I will be seeing how easy it would be in the next few days.

AussieDominance

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
It looks good and the developers seem to have clear ideas for the future. If they stick to it, this could be a close rival to Battrick.

As you may know, Effine ;), I have asked about starting a competition here with the game. I will be seeing how easy it would be in the next few days.

Hi Skateboarder,

I am Pup on Battrick and NEWS-Pup on FTP thanks for the compliment's.

Keep asking questions and you will get the game you want as the users are very important for Ash and I the developer.

Cheers.

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
Great site, similar to Battrick, although there is an ongoing Twenty20 league throughout the season and no FC - also, training and YP's are different - it's at least worth a try :D

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Looks pretty good to me, sounds like Battrick but. Will see how good it is once I receive my team in the next couple of days.

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Looks good, I've signed up. I love that you can sign up in one nation but your players will be from another place. Very good for me since I couldn't catch my games in Pak.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I'm still waiting for my team on this. Saw it a few days back on the Windies offsite, it seems quite brill. I'll be The Blind Society in the Windies with Bangladeshi players :p

And I will use the TM there! :D

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Still awaiting my team, I feel this is going to catch on if the site can stay up

Briggsey

International Coach
I'll be signing up, just about to do now!

Playing in West Indies, with Bangladeshi players!

Users who are viewing this thread