Funny Observations

Hester

County Cricketer
Playing through the Ashes Series and I've noticed a couple of humorous things.

The first one is the cackling hag in the crowd. She gives me the creeps and it's starting to trigger me when I bat. I shudder now every time I hear her. Crazy woman.

The other is the strutting dwarf guy. When Aus have a couple of slips in, on a dot ball, he struts half way down the wicket. He's like some wannabe tough guy or something. I actually think it's just a problem with the perspective but it makes me chuckle.

Anyone noticed these or have any others to share?

I keep seeing something, maybe more of a glitch than anything, but occasionally when bowling, the AI batsman will finish a shot or leave, then run a quick 360 degree loop around the stumps then back to the crease! Next time it happens, I'll try and get a video. No idea why they run this little lap, but it usually makes me chuckle :)

I also usually laugh when the batsman gets pegged by a throw from the outfield. Fast throw cones in, drills the batter in the chest, and they don't even flinch. Or take a bouncer to the helmet and just stand there like it's no big deal! Proper tough guys!!

I keep seeing something, maybe more of a glitch than anything, but occasionally when bowling, the AI batsman will finish a shot or leave, then run a quick 360 degree loop around the stumps then back to the crease! Next time it happens, I'll try and get a video. No idea why they run this little lap, but it usually makes me chuckle :)

I also usually laugh when the batsman gets pegged by a throw from the outfield. Fast throw cones in, drills the batter in the chest, and they don't even flinch. Or take a bouncer to the helmet and just stand there like it's no big deal! Proper tough guys!!

Haha yes, the throw at the batter! They'll sometimes even make a noise like "oof" or "unghh". Great stuff.

All of these Quirks have been there since DBC14 , Copy Paste for the win :)

Users who are viewing this thread