Game crashes when loading match...

L

LONEWOLF

I've only played the World Cup (err... Championship) thus far but every second or third match I play the game crashes to the desktop when the match I intend to play loads. It's not the end of the world as I save after each match in the tournament and can easily reload if the game crashes. However, it is annoying!!!

My specs:

Gigabyte GA-7VAX KT400 Motherboard (F12, Hyperion 4.48)
XP 2500+
Transcend 512 MB DDR33 RAM
Leadtek Geforce 4 Ti 4200 128 MB RAM (nVidia Forceware 53.03)
Windows XP Pro SP1 (DX 9.0b)

Any fixes???

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Originally posted by LONEWOLF@Feb 6 2004, 03:33 PM
I've only played the World Cup (err... Championship) thus far but every second or third match I play the game crashes to the desktop when the match I intend to play loads. It's not the end of the world as I save after each match in the tournament and can easily reload if the game crashes. However, it is annoying!!!

My specs:

Gigabyte GA-7VAX KT400 Motherboard (F12, Hyperion 4.48)
XP 2500+
Transcend 512 MB DDR33 RAM
Leadtek Geforce 4 Ti 4200 128 MB RAM (nVidia Forceware 53.03)
Windows XP Pro SP1 (DX 9.0b)

Any fixes???
If its not the end of the world, why post a new topic.

there is another GeForce topic, you should have posted it there.

But to answer your question, my Cricket 2004 also crashes to desktop randomly. It probably has to do with the game being open for too long, and the video card cant handle it. You can try downloading the latest drivers, dont know if that would do anything for you. Basically, just save your game often and live with it.

Reopening this topic, you are right it is a different bug, but still i discourage posting new topics for bugs pertaining to certain video cards if the video card problems already have a topic

S

squiz

yo f0bstyle you dont have to go crazy closing every topic <_<

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
yeah, i know squiz. its cool now i believe. i misinterpreted what was going on. i think i got it now

Users who are viewing this thread