Game Version

chillypilly

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
HI, BEFORE BUYING THIS GAME ON PS2, i have PAL PS2, and its series 5000model......i just wanted to ask about game versions , is there any NTSC/PAL dvd scene???? or its just one format in which game is released, and which one format? and if both formats are out, then i have heard about fast speed of game like someone has changed speedometer to 5points ahead it runs like that,... so plz guide me about NTSC /PAL versions,, what is written on your DVDS at top??? NTSC or PAL. just have a look please, thanks, on PS2.... thanks why is the game so fast

Willow_Genius

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
chillypilly said:
HI, BEFORE BUYING THIS GAME ON PS2, i have PAL PS2, and its series 5000model......i just wanted to ask about game versions , is there any NTSC/PAL dvd scene???? or its just one format in which game is released, and which one format? and if both formats are out, then i have heard about fast speed of game like someone has changed speedometer to 5points ahead it runs like that,... so plz guide me about NTSC /PAL versions,, what is written on your DVDS at top??? NTSC or PAL. just have a look please, thanks, on PS2.... thanks why is the game so fast

This was already posted in the Codies forum and I think this was replied to by Codies moderators.

Users who are viewing this thread