Gameplay Sliders/Modifiers Discussion

Wenny

School Cricketer
Is it me or am I missing something, when looking at the AI levels the modifiers are all the same

jlm9

School Cricketer
Could do with some help - have tried all this and the AI almost never hits more than 230 in an ODI against me - playing these settings + 10 on legendary.

Rhone

International Cricketer
Could do with some help - have tried all this and the AI almost never hits more than 230 in an ODI against me - playing these settings + 10 on legendary.

Have you tried changing the pitch types and weather?

jlm9

School Cricketer
Have you tried changing the pitch types and weather?
Yes it made it more difficult form me - they made 255 and I was on pace for about 310 when i won which is closer I had lost 7 wickets as well

D

Deleted member 185125

With the AI modifiers, they are modifiers
from the base difficulty chosen, rather than an absolute value.
But when I toggle between the AI difficulty option shouldn't the value change accordingly? All other Difficulty options (batting, bowling) shows the corresponding values. Moreover, if I start a match with a particular AI difficulty, it does show the values for it. But the same values gets displayed when toggled to any other.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
But when I toggle between the AI difficulty option shouldn't the value change accordingly? All other Difficulty options (batting, bowling) shows the corresponding values. Moreover, if I start a match with a particular AI difficulty, it does show the values for it. But the same values gets displayed when toggled to any other.
No. At 50 the slider is the base value of the selected difficulty, and then it modifies from there.

So it defaults to 50 regardless of the difficulty you pick, but because you pick a different difficulty the base gameplay will change.

D

Deleted member 185125

No. At 50 the slider is the base value of the selected difficulty, and then it modifies from there.

So it defaults to 50 regardless of the difficulty you pick, but because you pick a different difficulty the base gameplay will change.
Fair enough. But its kinda confusing when the other options displays differently.

JauntyM

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Where are the modifier options in the game? Haven't been able to find them

zub2005

International Coach
Anyone can please recommend settings for batting, looking for a balance in between hard and hardest

Hard I can go at around 10 an over, but hardest it’s around 3 an over

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Does anyone know what do the following sliders do in terms of gameplay, i.e. how's the gameplay changed/impacted when you bump up/down the following slider values?
1. Striker Skill Bonus
2. Early Shot Timing Window
3. Late Shot Timing Window

@Gamer Pradosh any idea? Am able to understand the others after reading the descriptions but these 3 confound me.

Users who are viewing this thread