General C2004 queries

A

aay1987

Hi i got this game C2004.
I have a few queries and i hope u geniuses will be able to help me out!

Firstly i cannot defend.... my front foot buttion is 'S' and back foot is 'W' and i dont know the uses for 'A' and 'D'. The arrow keys are uese to select the direction. Say if some one bowls a yorket ..How do i defend...?

Secondly i have downloaded the BAT 2GB pack from Cricket2004.co.uk and when i play it in the game Sachin doesnt use an MRF but an Gray Nicholls. Can i make him use MRF ..if so how?

Thirdly The Line Up Editor I downloaded doesnt work ..an error message pops up...

Lastly i have downloaded loads of Faces and Kits how do i install them in the Game....>>??

PLEASE HELP ME !!!!! Send me the solutions at the earliest!!

H

hammudy

for ur 1st question...check the manual....the rest answers are on the forum already

A

aay1987

i cant find how todefend in the manual.......plz tell me..

where in the forum are the other questions answered?

where is the updated roster?

A

aay1987

I have the roster. pak file now but i dont know where to put it? or extract it?

plz help me about how do i change the kits and faces aswell...

When i run the Player |Editor the message occurs is ...

'system error for &H8007007E (-2147024770)'

hELP ME OUT GUYS!

A

aay1987

i hate got the kit replacer and the line up editor to work...

But i still have problems...

In the kit replacer.. when i change the india kit... I can only change the front of the shirt what about the other sides... .. how can i change the others aswell? More over after changing th front i cna see the changing in the game... What do i do to replace the full kit ...not just the front..

WIth the line up editor i cant see the changes in the game... i have seleceted the right roster.pak... Plz help me... Like say when i choose India .. in the line up eidtor it says openers Sachin and sehwag but in the game its still Dravid and Sachin.. and i have to make the changes each time manually.. PLEAS E HELP ME!!!

And also how do i change to faces .. using the GD Kit replacer... i have the updated teams.tem In that it say FACE 01a ..face 02 a ..or something like that... how do i change these with proper faces of like Yuvraj and co.. I have downloaed the face pack aswell.>>
HELP ME!
I also want to enjoy the game like you guys do....

V

Voltage

Hi aay1987, to answer your first question....try and get a hold of a game controller for your computer. Trust me when I say this, it's the best way to play this or any other sports game.

A

aay1987

ATLEAST HELP ME WITH THE KIT EDITOR!!

In the kit replacer.. when i change the india kit... I can only change the front of the shirt what about the other sides... .. how can i change the others aswell? More over after changing th front i cna see the changing in the game... What do i do to replace the full kit ...not just the front..

And also how do i change to faces .. using the GD Kit replacer... i have the updated teams.tem In that it say FACE 01a ..face 02 a ..or something like that... how do i change these with proper faces of like Yuvraj and co.. I have downloaed the face pack aswell.>>
HELP ME!
I also want to enjoy the game like you guys do....

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
To change faces, select the 256x256 under whatever face and replace both one day and sweater. You have to know which face a certain player has in game to change it to be that persons face. Kaif uses face2a and so you have to replace face 2a to see kaif have his actual face in game and so on

Your screen resolution is probably too low, it should be 1024x768 to see all the options.

Be sure to change all 5 sizes to see the kit in game.

D

drops

just wondering.. has anybody figured out if there's a world league or not

J

jeromedascorp

Theres no world league. Lotta ppl checked and no world league

Users who are viewing this thread