Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I bet 10 Euros that England will cancel their tour to Bangladesh in October and the BCB will organise another series with Zimbabwe to fill the void.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just a general comment not pointed at anyone or anything: This world is becoming such a sad place.

As if England tour of Bangladesh being in jeopardy was not enough, now we have NZ tour of ZIM in trouble too (NZC monitoring social situation in Zimbabwe ahead of tour | Cricket | ESPN Cricinfo

Latest acts of violence in BD too btw on the occasion of EID
Bangladesh Eid blast: Four killed after terrorists hurl bombs at prayer gathering | The Indian Express

The last thing we want is for these tours to be played in neutral locations losing BD and ZIM as touring options for cricket.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The last thing we want is for these tours to be played in neutral locations losing BD and ZIM as touring options for cricket
And also, there aren't many neutral locations where these tours could be played in. The UAE is usually occupied by Pakistan, and it also costs a lot of money, perhaps too much for the Zimbabwean and Bangladeshi boards.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Just a random question, why is the return ashes series not happening this year? I thought it was a year and a half later?...or was the series last year in UK the return series? I've not been following cricket for a while but when I was it seemed everytime AUS came to UK there would be a return series 1.5 years after down under and then the two and a half year gap until they play again?

Thanks!

angryangy

ICC Chairman
There were two Ashes series in 2013 though. So there are some other things to catch up on. Australia has not hosted Pakistan in 7 years or South Africa in 4 years. Granted that the Ashes are very important to Australia and England, it would be very hard to arrange bilateral tours if Australia had to be hosting either England or India two out of every 3 years.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good to see this after the embarassing first match.
Manish Pandey ton helps India A clinch tight win | Cricket | ESPN Cricinfo[DOUBLEPOST=1471427825][/DOUBLEPOST]
New test rankings are out!

Australia lose No. 1 Test ranking after 3-0 defeat in Sri Lanka | Cricket | ESPN Cricinfo

India is #1 with 112 points, Pakistan is #2 with 111 points. I would absolutely love a 3-Match test series between these two for the Number 1 spot. :D
Which sadly will not happen.

Akshay.

National Board President
India
Mumbai Indians
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
The most astonishing fact is that South Africa is at number 7

Users who are viewing this thread