General Cricket Discussion

Is it true Global T20 gave small poece of land to man of the series?
Looks like but what surprises me more is why give land in US when the tournament is of Canada? Makes no sense given Canada also has more if not equal amount of open space to give ou.

Looks like but what surprises me more is why give land in US when the tournament is of Canada? Makes no sense given Canada also has more if not equal amount of open space to give ou.

Real estate prices in Canada are through the roof at the moment from what I know of.

Canada is colder than the United States. Maybe a choice was offered? And the US was chosen.

Real estate prices in Canada are through the roof at the moment from what I know of.
Its the same here in US. Probably the sponsors belong to US and might get significant tax cuts.

If you own one acre of land in the US, Major League Cricket considers you a local player. US trying to poach GLT20 players.
Wow which means I just need 0.75 acre more to be considered local and play a dream career where I take USA from not being in the WC to being a Test Champion defeating the 50 times champion China.

1691497761104.png 1691497777206.png

Its the same here in US. Probably the sponsors belong to US and might get significant tax cuts.

It’s the weirdest picture I’ve seen in recent cricket history regardless. A former WC winning captain handing out an award for a league based in a country he doesn’t have a cricket connection to and the prize being real estate in another country. I’m not sure if acre is something that’s used in American lingo too.

It’s the weirdest picture I’ve seen in recent cricket history regardless. A former WC winning captain handing out an award for a league based in a country he doesn’t have a cricket connection to and the prize being real estate in another country. I’m not sure if acre is something that’s used in American lingo too.
1691502326306.png

Makes complete sense now as MAQ group upon research is a real estate company based in Florida.

Users who are viewing this thread