General Cricket Discussion

noducksallowed

Club Captain
Tom Curran's video (the act for which he got suspended) is so bizarre that it can only be alluded to a brain fade moment.

I just watched the video....what the actual fudge?? An experienced pro who has played cricket in all formats across the world doesnt know a rule a 6 year old does? And when he is reminded he says "I can" and then runs straight at the ump and tries to intimidate and maybe even cause physical harm?

Forget a 4 match ban, he should be removed from the BBL and the ECB needs to look into this also.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Someone needs to check a list of bets that everyone in the Curran family or associates of them have made in the past twenty four hours.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Most uncontroversial, bland, uncritical statement he could have made. Doesn’t even mention Palestine. And yet, the Imperial Cricket Council finds it to be a problem

Bigby Wolf

Verified
India
Mumbai Indians
The Boys

Bigby Wolf

Verified
India
Mumbai Indians
The Boys
I am absy, absy is Me

Too much of IPL team spoiled it for me.

The first two editions were great then involvement of 4 IPL teams to involve more Indian audience was way too much imo.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
Too much of IPL team spoiled it for me.

The first two editions were great then involvement of 4 IPL teams to involve more Indian audience was way too much imo.
I didn't mind it at all, especially since one team was always in the qualifiers. But I did dislike how none of the big players wanted to play for any other team but the IPL ones. Made the tournament really uncompetitive IMO. Can't even blame the players for going after the big payday.

Viper.

County Cricketer
SRH...
Perth Scorchers
Profile Flag
Netherlands
Otago getting wrecked by Wellington in the SMASH. 30/9 in the 10th. Three slips and gully in.
Nick Greenwood from Jersey plays in the Smash too, nice
Post automatically merged:

and Jeepers Creepers I heard Doug Bracewell played well in Smash but to open the score and see it was a 93* (33) holy

noducksallowed

Club Captain

It's a great team! It could only be better if all 11 players were India, the coach was Modi and the organisers of every ODI ever was the BCCI which is the greatest empire...I mean organisation ever.

1703843715827.png

Bigby Wolf

Verified
India
Mumbai Indians
The Boys
It's a great team! It could only be better if all 11 players were India, the coach was Modi and the organisers of every ODI ever was the BCCI which is the greatest empire...I mean organisation ever.

View attachment 288610
And Jay Shah as the head coach.

But not greater than Babar the emperor.

Users who are viewing this thread