2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India

Remember him as a match referee. Although, he got mentioned a lot by Trevor Bailey in his books.

USA making good strides here. A lot of their success and way forth depends upon the conduct of the T20 World Cup.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I had no idea what goes behind the scenes during live commentary (the 1st 15 mins are good)

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Been wondering if I should post the "16 greatest test sides since WWII" in a separate thread or try to fit it in one of the numerous existing XI threads, with the worry being that it may sidetrack from existing threads should I post in them....

May well opt to create a new thread and see if it drives some discussions since I've made some interesting choices. Given that I've finished the list ages ago, there's no worries of it becoming an abandoned project as at any point I could just post the rest of the lineups in one swoop if I'm out of energy. :lol
India vs Pakistan 1999 has to be at the top :D

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Not a bad idea by the PCB. The Indian team could simply stay in Indian Punjab near the border and train there, before taking a 30-minute flight on match days, and flying back after the match.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea

Not a bad idea by the PCB. The Indian team could simply stay in Indian Punjab near the border and train there, before taking a 30-minute flight on match days, and flying back after the match.
To make it more simpler, why not have all India matches plus finals in Mohali or Indian Punjab ground and make the opposition travel.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

This is a brilliant idea and perfect solution. Live in Amritsar and play in Lahore. 57 km away and can either be flown via helicopter land directly in stadium or travel by bus.

Users who are viewing this thread