General Talking about C02

I

indyan

I have tried reinstaling the game several times.
Exactly what files are required for the crowd.
There are quite a few graphics file whic shows the crowd in my game folder.
Can you upload the files required for the crowd onthis site.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Originally posted by indyan@Oct 31 2003, 02:02 PM
Can you upload the files required for the crowd onthis site.
The files will NOT be uploaded onto the forums.

If reinstalling the game hasn't work, I suggest you take the game back and get a replacement.

A

Admin

? ??

B)? :lol:? :lol:? :lol:? :lol:

good point? :lol:? :lol:? :lol:

ya finally i accepted it...

I dont find anything funny or to be proud of here. Piracy, whatever be the reasons is wrong.

I am removing your posting privileges effective immediately.

T

temp

Originally posted by Fahad@Oct 31 2003, 04:58 PM
its not only me who is buying pirated softwares... 80% of **** people buys the pirated cds....nothing will happen or there will be no effect on selling & buying pirated softwares if you stop me.....just think that if more than the half of any country's people stop buying the pirated copies which are legal in that country then what will happen..... :OOO:
This has been the problem with most of the Pakistanis(in some cases with me also but not in this one). If someone is doing wrong and he is getting the benefit from it and then other Pakistani thinks like this "Well well well if he is getting a benefit from doing it why not me. I should start doing the same thing instead of going and telling that he is wrong." People use to thorugh thrash on roads and some one else see them he do the same thing. :angry:

You said if we stop you from buying the pirated copy nothing will happen. You're wrong. Just think if 100 people are buying it and you 1 of them and stop buying it then there will be effect on other people too.
Atleast you're cuttinh 1% of it and you know some thing is better than nothing. By doing this people will relize it and some of them stop buying it. :) Atleast 20 of them.

N

nikhilverma

More harsher steps need to be taken to prevent piracy of softwares

People this is my advice to you please buy originals, as these encourage others to make better softwares

If people would not have bought pirated copies of c2k2 may be we would have seen
a realease of c2k3!!!!!!!!

N

Neo!

yeah we could have seen c2k3 but EA needed more time to make a better game so that is also under consideration they didnt want to release c2003 and make c2004 with lots of new features compare to c2002

Users who are viewing this thread