Get Anything You Want Absolutely FREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

khan31

International Coach
How many of you have heard of GamingLagoon? Basically for those unaware, all you do is register (no credit card details or payments required) and start taking any available surveys and/or registering your details with sites that the gaminglagoon links you to. Everytime you do a survey or register with a site they link you to, you earn points for your account.

After you have acquired enough points you can go to the prizes section and use your points to get, well whatever you want! Anything from Xbox 360 controllers to wii whistles. You can also give links to products on other sites (ebay etc) and Gaming Lagoon will buy the product for you in exchange for your points. It really does work trust me!

TO REGISTER AND START EARNING POINTS-
You may want to make a new email address for free at hotmail.com to use with gaming lagoon and all other sites/surveys associated with Gaming Lagoon to avoid spamming up your actual email address. Also this way you won't get your emails mixed up or even miss them. REMEMBER TO USE THE SAME ADDRESS FOR EVERYTHING RELATED WITH GAMINGLAGOON OR YOU WON'T EARN POINTS CORRECTLY!
1.Go to this link and this link only -
2.Scroll ALL the way down this page until you reach "Click Here to Sign-Up Today". Please don't do anything else before signing up or you won't count as a referal to me. I.E go straight to the sign-up thing at the bottom.
3. Fill out the boxes with correct details (adress at least) (or you won't receive your prizes)
4.Start earning points.

Thanks for reading!

FOR THE SKEPTICS-
It does work, trust me. NEVER give payment details (eg credit card details) if you don't want to. Just stick to the free offers. You MUST give your real address or they won't send your prize to your address. Delivery for prizes is within 2weeks(usually 10days).

After enough people register from the link above, I will post various tips/tricks to help you all get enough points for a prize per day!!

Last edited:

khan31

International Coach
Well you don't lose anything mate. Never give your real name and never give any payment details and you should be fine.

khan31

International Coach
Just recieved my 3Months XBox Live Gold which I custom ordered from Ebay using my points (?13 Worth). Anyone thinking about signing up?

khan31

International Coach
When I got my first few points I got a Laser Pointer that looks like a pen but shocks people. It took around 13 days to arrive but it did. Since then I only purchased Xbox Live Gold Time.

You can get physical products from which they have a huge selection of. The best part of the prizes is the fact that you can put the link of ANY product from ANY site and get it paid for by GamingLagoon in exchange for the price in points. The other day someone bought Car Wax which has nothing to do with games but he got it! Please use the links and start earning your free prizes.

Hitterman

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
There are many sites like this and i never believe in any of these. These site provides facility upto a particular time but after that FRAUD.

Just like this site there is domainlagoon.com and fbox.us/forum/

Last edited:

khan31

International Coach
There are many sites like this and i never believe in any of these. These site provides facility upto a particular time but after that FRAUD.

Just like this site there is domainlagoon.com and fbox.us/forum/

All the more reason to join and make use while the services are still available.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Thread closed, I removed the part after the url because these are the sort of sites where you get extra points (etc.) for having people sign up because of you, you aren't having a thread on PC to do that, because you put the link back I've removed it altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread