Gilchrist lost his respect today

Status
Not open for further replies.

handsome

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
As the tittle suggest......I had tremendous respect for one of the finest cricket of all times Adam Gilchrist..and when i first saw sim a copule of months back for the first time (india Vs Australia) T20 at mumbai...it was a very memorable moment for me but his behaviour and that of his team-mates today has clearly has bitter effect on the way we look at Australia's dominance and also thier credibility today. Especially Adam Gilchrist , the man who once used to walk under steve Waugh appeals when he more closelyt than anyone else saw there wasn't a edge. It is one of the sad days of Cricket as a game

RoboRocks

Chairman of Selectors
Gilchrist isn't involved in this. Its between Harbhajan and Symonds and the two captains. Besides this thread should be closed since its being discussed elsewhere.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
And whats that all Anti Australia?

handsome

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Gilchrist isn't involved in this. Its between Harbhajan and Symonds and the two captains. Besides this thread should be closed since its being discussed elsewhere.

I ain't talking about Symo and Harbhajan...get it clear dude....:eek::eek::eek: You are crossing limits here...Who made you a mod.:mad: Do you understand what i am talking?:eek:

I doubt Gilly wants the respect of people like you.

He might not but it's a matter of pride .......People like you don't understand ...come to Mumbai and ask who's Sachin...you'll probably understand:p

Last edited:

RoboRocks

Chairman of Selectors
I ain't talking about Symo and Harbhajan...get it clear dude....:eek::eek::eek: You are crossing limits here...Who made you a mod.:mad: Do you understand what i am talking?:eek:

He might not but it's a matter of pride .......People like you don't understand ...come to Mumbai and ask who's Sachin...you'll probably understand:p

If the umpire saw an edge then how can you blame a keeper. Its getting silly now.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
With no personal offense to you Usy,
Thats the only way of showing our emotions.

It's just not Cricket all I can say,

My Indians friends are just so more tolerant then you guys over here. But I respect your emotions.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
This can't end well. If you want to start a thread about Gilchrist's policy of walking, feel free to.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread