Good News regarding Cricket 2004

N

Nirav85

even physically?...if anyone knows a store I can buy this off in Canada...not us....not eng...not aus...not any other country but Canada....so then the shipping charges would be less....unless someone down in aus wants to ship this to me for free...i accept...lol

wackojacko

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
If you cant get it from a shop unless its a pirate copy then try ordering it.

buying a pirate copy is like paying a person for a STOLEN game.

This include getting it off the internet, ie: file sharing

I

imported_akeel

you all are right .ok thhen tell me from where can i get the CD if i can`t get it in pakistan.the original will come 2 - 3 months after the release.all my friends and everyone has fifa 2004 the piraed 1 but i don`t have it just because i am against piracy.one of my friend who is a shopkeeper here told me that he has solded 125 copies of fifa 2004 .50/ pakistani rupees per copy which turns to 0.5 pounds :OOO: .you guuys should be amazed after hearing that and also cricket 2002 is still being sell for Rs 25/ per copy .25 pounds.(i don`t have the pirated version of cricket 2002)

This is whats happening all over pakistan.but i am trying to buy it through barnes & noble but still it says that they don`t ship here. :(

if anyone knows a way through which i can get the game then it would be really helpful.
Thank you.

T

temp

Wait till the original copy release and don't care what your friends do.

kalavala

Club Cricketer
B) Hi,
Abid I know a source from where You can but the Orginal PC CD delivered to you door step, if you want to buy Cricket 2004 buy it from DVD carve, it may cost you more but it is the best place to but. Anyway I ordered it for rs 2000 and will be getting it by 15th december.

babai

I

imported_akeel

are you sure that it will be delivered to pakistan.please tell me what to do... :thumbs:

it will be a great help :cheer:

Arrie

Club Cricketer
Babi

I was going through posts and I saw your post concerning to the Stadiums name list of cricket2004 and when I opened it , a message appeared that post has been deleted and post in right topic but I donot find this information anywhere else.Kindly if you know the names of stadiums are being presented in Cricket2004 let me know by posting it in the right forum.

kalavala

Club Cricketer
Hi,
I have posted a list some time ago covering all the major stadiums but some one deleted it. but I will post the same here again.

babai

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Originally posted by babai@Nov 14 2003, 03:25 AM
Hi,
? ? ? ?? I have posted a list some time ago covering all the major stadiums but some one deleted it. but I will post the same here again.

babai
I deleted it, as you posted in the wrong topic. There is a topic for Cricket 2004 News and Info, so post it in there.

chrishinton85

Club Cricketer
Originally posted by babai@Nov 14 2003, 08:55 AM
Hi,
? ? ? ?? I have posted a list some time ago covering all the major stadiums but some one deleted it. but I will post the same here again.

babai
plzzz post it here
Tell us the stadiums present in C2K4 here only
Do it Fast!!!!

kalavala

Club Cricketer
Hi,

Go to the starting page of this thread where I have given DVD carve's website and they also deliver in Pakistan.

BABAI

Users who are viewing this thread