Yesterday I bought a computer. Computer has very good configs and they are
P4 2.66ghz,
256 MB DDR ram (samsung),
120 GB ATA 100 hard disk (seagate),
Geforce 4 128 MB 8X AGP card,
Sony Roxio CD RW,
DVD drive,
Different flash memory adaptors (to transfere photographs from digital camera),
S video adaptor (for recording the TV shows and contents directly on the hard drive and then burn it on VCD or DVD),
audio input (to convert all cassets to CD),
Two display ports (Can attach two monitors and can do two things at a time or, can attach TV so while someone watch DVD on TV you can do your work and also one cand expand screen on two monitors),
creative speakers,
Dolby Sorround sound through sound card AC 97,
kebyboard and mouse.
The computer is made by Medion compnay based in Germany. We got a good deal on that. So I sqeezed 15 inch sony LCD flat screen display (H-13) with it. It went little over budget overall but its my dream machine.
And ofcourse all the software goodies with Windos XP

K

killa_stiky2002

Originally posted by sachida@Jun 13 2003, 12:32 PM
:D :D :D
P4 2.66ghz,
Sony Roxio CD RW,
DVD drive,
S video adaptor (for recording the TV shows and contents directly on the hard drive and then burn it on VCD or DVD),
Two display ports (Can attach two monitors and can do two things at a time or, can attach TV so while someone watch DVD on TV you can do your work and also one cand expand screen on two monitors),
creative speakers,
kebyboard and mouse.
The computer is made by Medion compnay based in Germany. We got a good deal on that. So I sqeezed 15 inch sony LCD flat screen display (H-13) with it. It went little over budget overall but its my dream machine.
Man I'm so jealous. All your missing is a 3.06ghz processor instead and DSL/Broadband connection :D :rolleyes:

R

Rangeela

Originally posted by sachida@Jun 13 2003, 08:32 AM
:D :D :D
P4 2.66ghz,
Sony Roxio CD RW,
DVD drive,
creative speakers,
kebyboard and mouse.
very nice config sachida.. :up:
good luck and best wishes

Kar_ind

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
A good config indeed but a 512 mb ram would make u smile a lot better. :ice:

sachida

Club Cricketer
Actually increasing the RAM is the first thing I am planning in coming weeks. I also want to install hard disk fan to keep it cool. The RMA is expandable to 2 GB

sachida

Club Cricketer
P4 3 GHz is bit pricy right now, but my mobo supports HT, I can upgrade processor lateron but my FSB will remain 533 mhz. (HT processor come with 800 mhs FSB).

psmith

School Cricketer
Very nice system. I have the same sound card,good card that,speakers and graphics card, If you have no problems running ck2002 with you spec,can you let me know what setting you are using, eg, antialiasing, as you may have seen from my earlier post,since re-installing I am having a few problems.
Any help much appreciated.
Paul

sachida

Club Cricketer
I havent installed the game yet. I am going to try with new driver posted on site. Lets see what I find out. Tomorrow you should have answer to it.

psmith

School Cricketer
Many thanks for the reply, I had the game running since it's release last year with no problems, only got problems since having to re-install it. Let me know how you go.
Best Regards,Paul

Users who are viewing this thread