Great knock

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocklara

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
what a great knock by the skipper in his illustrious career! Im glad i was there to witness it! Thanks to God who held up the weather perfectly for a match which was always on the cards for a tame draw. But it was a really well composed innings, hinds and banks must never be forgotten. They carved through brilliantly. Cheers! On to sabina :)

K

killa_stiky2002

Why didn't you put that under the match topic named "first test"

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
Originally posted by killa_stiky2002@Jun 25 2003, 07:57 AM
I can't see any trouble with starting a new thread. As a matter of fact, this is simply what ANYBODY would have done, if they were interested in discussing the particular performance and not the whole match.

rocklara

International Coach
alright i guess so killa! so when are they planning to host a match in ur native country? or have they already hosted one?

K

killa_stiky2002

Originally posted by ritwikgames@Jun 25 2003, 07:33 AM
I can't see any trouble with starting a new thread. As a matter of fact, this is simply what ANYBODY would have done, if they were interested in discussing the particular performance and not the whole match.
Whatever Ritwik...I just don't see the sense. There is a match topic in which everything 'bout the match goes in. So why should Lara's double ton in that match be not under the topic :huh:

And please practise what you preach in you sig! :angry: :)
It IS better to keep your mouth shut, and look like a fool, than to open your mouth, and remove all doubt."

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
You don't see the sense ? Well I guess you are a bit dim witted then. I am making my meaning plainer(if thats possible): granted that we have a topic to discuss everything about the match, but I can't see any trouble if a person wanted to draw attention to a particular highlight of the match and for this purpose they start a new topic.

And secondly, relating to my sig, I seem to think that it was you who opened your mouth first in this case, so it is pertaining more to you than to me.
Even if you personally dissaprove of 'rocklara' starting this topic, you should keep your personal feelings to yourself, after all he has not flouted any rules, and people should be given a certain amount of flexibity. That is what democratic thinking is all about :)

K

killa_stiky2002

Originally posted by ritwikgames@Jun 25 2003, 07:33 AM
You don't see the sense ? Well I guess you are a bit dim witted then. I am making my meaning plainer(if thats possible): granted that we have a topic to discuss everything about the match, but I can't see any trouble if a person wanted to draw attention to a particular highlight of the match and for this purpose they start a new topic.

And secondly, relating to my sig, I seem to think that it was you who opened your mouth first in this case, so it is pertaining more to you than to me.
Even if you personally dissaprove of 'rocklara' starting this topic, you should keep your personal feelings to yourself, after all he has not flouted any rules, and people should be given a certain amount of flexibity. That is what democratic thinking is all about

Ritwik, you're the one who was quick to open your trap. All I did was ask the guy a question. I didn't demand he delete the topic and put it in the match post so I don't see why you have to play God. Ok?

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
Hey I did not mean to "play God". I was simply saying that it is perfectly okay to start a new topic if a person wishes to do so and if its not in violation of the forum rules. WHY DO YOU MIND IF HE STARTS A NEW TOPIC TO DISCUSS ABOUT LARA'S INNINGS ?

K

killa_stiky2002

Originally posted by ritwikgames@Jun 26 2003, 11:35 AM
Hey I did not mean to "play God". I was simply saying that it is perfectly okay to start a new topic if a person wishes to do so and if its not in violation of the forum rules. WHY DO YOU MIND IF HE STARTS A NEW TOPIC TO DISCUSS ABOUT LARA'S INNINGS ?
Ritwik you have been steaming at everyone lately and I don't appreciate of it. You are not the head of PC so please stop it ok? And I would also appreciate it if you stop putting words in my mouth. I never said I was against it or mind that he did it. I was just wondering why he didn't want to put it under the match post.
Lang patat mama Ritwik...
rocklara you should know what that means :D :D :rolleyes: :) :unsure:

vetts

Club Cricketer
Good god... you're fighting over something as silly as this...

c'mon, who cares? Let him post it where he wants. The knock got lara to #1 for the first time in ages, so let him be happy for it.

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
First of all you are factually wrong. On whom have I supposedly been steaming at ? If stating facts is "steaming" then well ....... what else can i say (sighs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread