Greatest Chase!?

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey! Thought to make this thread.
Also post screenshots, write a little & tell me if you were playing on medium or easy! ;) These screenshots are from medium! :)
Pic 1: This one I needed to win the series, only 219 to win I think!
But 8-116 & 9-149 did not make the things any better! Then Razzak & Gul had one of the greatest ODI chases of all times! :D

Pic 2 & 3:

OH! THIS I PLAYED RIGHT NOW!! WHAT A THRILLER! :eek: I suprised myself chasing both 397, 430 & 460 to win against England & India respectivly, most of them in 3-4 sessions. But now Sri Lanka gave me 500++ target in 5 sessions! This match I let SBN open who got out for 99 coming 2 down! He & Taufeeq had the greatest start Taufeeq finding his form & just the great start I needed!
Umar is out & in comes Inzi who playes a very important innings! SBN is finally out for his maiden century (142) & Mohammad Yousuf comes in, and he get's out on first ball duck! :eek:
I think I made 200 in the 2 sessions, & 300 to win last day! :)
SMalik in his test match comeback with 5 wickets in first innings & first ball duck, and 0 wickets in second inning & a contributing 33!
So after that Razzaq the man in form who has helped me alot chasing comes in! :) So this brilliant partnership get's underway but very very slow, not taking risk. Whops! 3 overs left & 28 required!
19 from 2 required. Razzaq nearing his 50 & Misbah nearing his 100. Will one of them get it? Or will both get it, will Pakistan chase it?
Much work is needed for all of those to go in.
So in last over it was 10-13 runs required I had to go all attack!
And Razzak getting 50* Misbah getting 100*
And Pakistan getting the most impossible & biggest chase ever in the history of cricket!! :D 511-5 with 2 balls to spare of the game! :)
Now wish me good luck I have English Exam in a couple of hours!
GO PAKISTAN! :happy

Please tell me what you think about this & also post yours!!

Attachments

• thrukllah.JPG
    thrukllah.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 82
  • biggestchase1.JPG
    biggestchase1.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 78
  • biggestchase2.JPG
    biggestchase2.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 81

Zimbabwe made 2-333 against my dud NZ team in the 2011 World Cup

I was down to 7-173 off 32 overs, and with Mills and Franklin just capable of batting, I thought I might as well keep going aggressive. They put on 119 off about 13 overs and left me to cruise with Franklin and Canning to one of the most remarkable chases ever :D

P.S I'm happy to accept reps for my efforts :p :p

Attachments

• Batting Card.JPG
    Batting Card.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 73
  • Minicard.JPG
    Minicard.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 83
  • Partnerships.JPG
    Partnerships.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 63

Pretty fantastic stuff mate - How'd your English exam go?

This is another one of my great chases - doesn't come close to the 5-515 but I was proud of it. Border declared to leave me with 204 to get in about 23 overs.. Below is what happened :D :D :D

Attachments

• Last session win v Border.JPG
    Last session win v Border.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 55
That is good man, how did you use your aggressions bars? :)
English Xzam I hope it wen't good!! Not sure, I am satisfied with a B!
Anyway, more people please join here! :D

I shall tell you the story of how my NZ chase happened - it was accidental!

It was my last pool match of the 2011 World Cup and I was rock bottom. Meanwhile, my beloved Zimbabweans needed a win to make the Super 8s. I decided to set out to lose and launch them into history.
To answer your question Jeffwilson, I thought in this case Fleming would be expensive and help my quest to defeat, and he answered my call with 1-72 as you see! As for replying, I went out with v. aggressive the whole way - we collapsed as I had hoped to. I didn't even concentrate on the game and didn't even realise the Mills-Franklin partnership that brought the game back into my hands. Once I was 8 down I decided a historic chase I could be proud of was more important, and I cruised home. So technically I didn't mean to do this!

I'm well dissapointed because I haven't managed to make a huge chase like Azza's or Anak's and Azza's was an accident. AAAAGGGGGHHHHH!

Your will come one day! ;)
I just had made 313 with Younis Khan guys! In that match Misbah & Asim got centuries each!! :D :D
Hm, omg man you wanted to loose the match bu purpose? :p
That is not good, match fixing! :D

Just did my greatest chase.

Attachments

• watachase.JPG
    watachase.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 31
  • battingchase.JPG
    battingchase.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 31

Users who are viewing this thread