Green Goblins

Tarzan

Chairman of Selectors
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Profile Flag
India
Without your commitment, I cannot get anything. I need support guys. Goblins I am telling you. We draw the match and the match thing is that we won points by getting lead in 1st innings. Brigade got nothing...

We are not out of the cup. I will leave the CCPC if you not be online and make our team active....

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
Without your commitment, I cannot get anything. I need support guys. Goblins I am telling you. We draw the match and the match thing is that we won points by getting lead in 1st innings. Brigade got nothing...

We are not out of the cup. I will leave the CCPC if you not be online and make our team active....
How can you leave CCPC if your team isn't active?? You can atleast be active in the main thread...

ashwiin

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
slowly some new guys are signing up and after this tour is finished we can just go back to the idea of having Two teams....... i think we have some good amount of members who are actively posting and always helping......

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
We should buy Goblins and Raptors.

shubhrayu

International Coach
What We are'nt Active?I am most of the time on this forum.I see the updates of every match don't think of buying Goblins

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
70 % of your squad doesnot even log onto PC. Go find new recruits. I suggest Cricketdudemad.

ashwiin

Club Cricketer
as i have already told... let this tour finish then we will decide and go with only two teams instead of three.... we have got enough players in the CCPC to make two best teams with all the active members in it......

shubhrayu

International Coach
If Goblins are sold what would happen to players like us?Will we be kicked out?

Users who are viewing this thread