Group A (CSK, Warriors, Bushrangers, Wayamba, Stags)

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is Napier playing for them?

If he isn't, that's their three best players gone...

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
:D
It would be nice to see Nicky Boje play at an international level after such a long time!

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Hayden, well experienced with SA conditions will be the key factor. Dhoni won't impress much though. But CSK are really having high hopes of topping the group. Its unfair that Kallis did not play for Warriors. Wayamba have Perera from CSK hopefully and with Jayawardene, Perera, Mendis they look awesome. Bushrangers despite losing White, still look good with Hodge, Hussey, McKay, Nannes and McDonald. The Stags have to mainly depend upon Mason, Sinclair and Skipper How.

Pretty sure that White won't play much matches for RCB and its waste of selecting him. At first I thought that RCB will be the weakest team but now they look awesome. The Warriors have Boje, Parnell, Boucher, Jacobs, Prince and even now look great. I don't know why many people don't consider Victoria as a great team.:mad:. If I would say, NSW are overrated.

Bevab

Staff Member
Taylor selection is ok, but White has only few times been good for RCB.

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
The better group of the two, more competition here, all teams are good enough.

I'll be following Peter Siddle.:D

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Code:
Group A
Teams	        Mat	Won	Lost	Tied	N/R	Pts	Net RR	  For	        Against
Warriors	3	3	0	0	0	6	+0.975	  495/57.3	458/60.0
Victoria	4	3	1	0	0	6	+0.366	  566/73.0	591/80.0
Chennai 	3	2	1	0	0	4	+2.567	  513/60.0	359/60.0
Stags       	3	0	3	0	0	0	-1.231	  434/60.0	498/58.5
Wayamba	        3	0	3	0	0	0	-2.947	  362/60.0	464/51.4

Mathematically, there are no certain qualifiers from this group as of yet. The Stags play Wayamba in a wooden-spoon play off, whilst another quarter-final takes place between the Warriors and Chennai.

If Chennai win they through on their vastly superior net run rate, and it would then depend on how badly they beat the Warriors as to who would go through as the second qualifier.

The two groups reflect each other that in this group 3/5 have a chance after the last two games.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Chennai face tough competition against the unbeaten Warriors. If they lose, they are out and Warriors/Victoria will be through. If an IPL team has looked good to go all the way in this tournament, its Chennai.

used2bcool

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
SaiSrini said:
Chennai face tough competition against the unbeaten Warriors. If they lose, they are out and Warriors/Victoria will be through. If an IPL team has looked good to go all the way in this tournament, its Chennai.

True, Chennai have looked the best of the IPL teams, but I can't see them get past the Warriors.

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
^Raina is the superman of CSK. The best player for them in all 3 seasons.:hpraise

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread