GTA V

If the Rockstar Social Club account is still linked to the old PSN ID, then you should still be able to transfer characters.
Nope, it doesn't quite work like that.

My email account associated with my PS3 account got hacked and I can't remember the password so when I got the PS4 I just made a new account.

Hopefully I can get my character/items from my 360 account when I get this on PC... Not really super keen on going through a big grind to accumulate the funds to get an apartment/vehicles again. I used a car selling glitch to get millions so I could buy pretty much everything because the rewards for doing missions/activities were so tiny compared to the cost of things.

Hopefully I can get my character/items from my 360 account when I get this on PC
I think I read somewhere that you can do this.

Gave my car a facelift...

kaCt647u7UuwWN1wXS2zWA_0_0.jpg

Managed to get online earlier. I like the new and improved passive mode as it actually works, you can't cause damage to anyone in passive mode which is how it should be.

Hopefully I can get my character/items from my 360 account when I get this on PC... Not really super keen on going through a big grind to accumulate the funds to get an apartment/vehicles again. I used a car selling glitch to get millions so I could buy pretty much everything because the rewards for doing missions/activities were so tiny compared to the cost of things.
You should be able to, I had it on 360 and now have it for PS4 and the transfer of my character was really quick and easy.

I think I read somewhere that you can do this.

Managed to get online earlier. I like the new and improved passive mode as it actually works, you can't cause damage to anyone in passive mode which is how it should be.
Cool, nice to know it should be easy to recover my progress and that it's not just limited to the 'same' platform as @Skater mentioned with going from 360 to PS4 as I think I've seen things for other games where you can only go from PS3>PS4 or 360>XB1 and resume saves etc.

I haven't played GTA Online for almost a year now as I never set up my 360 again after getting my PC in January so I never even got to play much of the DLC and additions to GTA Online such as the mission editor etc so I'm looking forward to all of those improvements as well as the new stuff in the 'next-gen' versions. Good to hear they've sorted the passive mode - so you can't run people over who are using it?

The higher player count and a proper passive mode sound like they will make for an excellent online experience. Getting hyped now... FIFA should tide me over until release though, still enjoying that a lot.

Cool, nice to know it should be easy to recover my progress and that it's not just limited to the 'same' platform as @Skater mentioned with going from 360 to PS4 as I think I've seen things for other games where you can only go from PS3>PS4 or 360>XB1 and resume saves etc.

I haven't played GTA Online for almost a year now as I never set up my 360 again after getting my PC in January so I never even got to play much of the DLC and additions to GTA Online such as the mission editor etc so I'm looking forward to all of those improvements as well as the new stuff in the 'next-gen' versions. Good to hear they've sorted the passive mode - so you can't run people over who are using it?

The higher player count and a proper passive mode sound like they will make for an excellent online experience. Getting hyped now... FIFA should tide me over until release though, still enjoying that a lot.
Some people have reported a problem with trying to transfer characters if they haven't logged into GTA Online since 2013. They will have it fixed by the PC release, though, I'm sure.

Good to hear they've sorted the passive mode - so you can't run people over who are using it?
Once you switch to passive mode every other player appears like a ghost. If you try to run them down you'll just go straight through them.

A few videos I uploaded:

1. Blocked this guy inside the barbers, the only way out was for him to kill himself.

2. If GTA did bus services...

Users who are viewing this thread