Hairstyle

aryan_6668

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i have tried out several hairstyles like Tere Naam-Radhe, sanjay Dutt-Vastav, Spikes, copper highlighted spikes, long and short spikes, long hair like anthonio bandras.
what hairstyles have you guys tried?
you may name them or post your pictures :D

P.S.
Does anybody heard or know of a software that finds the hairstyle that best suits you? i heard there is one but not sure of the name. i also did a google search but no help.

Thnx

Umm,well i've tried short sides long(er) middle(Longer top).It's nothing flashy but looks good but nothing to off putting for the older population.

aryan_6668 said:
i have tried out several hairstyles like Tere Naam-Radhe, sanjay Dutt-Vastav, Spikes, copper highlighted spikes, long and short spikes, long hair like anthonio bandras.
what hairstyles have you guys tried?
you may name them or post your pictures :D

P.S.
Does anybody heard or know of a software that finds the hairstyle that best suits you? i heard there is one but not sure of the name. i also did a google search but no help.

Thnx
I've tried the 'cut most of it off and let it grow' before cutting it again style.

Skateboarder said:
I've tried the 'cut most of it off and let it grow' before cutting it again style.
Lol. That makes two of us. I haven't had an official hairstyle in a long time. I wear a hairnet at work, hat at school or else where, and if I have an occasion to go to, I use some extra hold gel, which makes my gorilla thick hair stand up straight, which admittedly looks kinda cool.

lol skateboard :D, Well i dont really have a special haircut aswell :p. Sometimes i put gel aswell to put my hair up :).

Skateboarder said:

Ditto, me as well. I just can't be arsed to do anything else.

And the feeling when you walk out the hairdressers with a grade 4/5 haircut after lopping loads of hair off is great. Short hair is so easy to style as well :p

embi said:
Ditto, me as well. I just can't be arsed to do anything else.

And the feeling when you walk out the hairdressers with a grade 4/5 haircut after lopping loads of hair off is great. Short hair is so easy to style as well :p
Grade 4/5!!! Get a proper haircut you long haired hippy :p

Ya embi thats great like when you have a lot of hair and then cut it off and get out of the barber shop you feel so relaxed and that fresh air which gets into your head :D

Well I hate to say it but i'm a trend follower; In 2003 I caught the Jimmy Anderson bug which basically means that I had the big red streak through my head, then in 2004 I went for the evertonian blue streaks which my headmaster took exception to, and now i'm more than happy keep my 80% blonde Brett Lee look.

Yes you are a trend folower in everything, last week you when your parents were out you threw all your furniture out of the window, your parents asked why did you that matt?! Matt : As now the sofa have a little curve at the bottom and also the tables have sharp endings.

Users who are viewing this thread