Story Hampshire take on the World! (ICC III) Sign Up!

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks for signing up guys, erm...Make sure you boys are checking out whats left as far as places go before posting.

WC. You're now a batsmen instead of an AR :)

Why is that ?? i love playing as an AR :(

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Barrow Asks for Nine More Signings

Simon Barrow tonight has asked for nine more signings before his teams battle for the County Championship throphy. In an interview outside his home Barrow said, "We need a few more bowlers and hopefully atleast one fulltime wicketkeeper, we have Baker, but i suppose that ain't good enough as i'd like him to hopefully take the bat in FC and the Gloves in OD."

With the squad taking shape Barrow has also commented on how they shape up, "Well you know, you can only see how these boys train, and i know from my own experience that you don't tend to put 100% into training, rightly or wrongly unless you have something to work for. With me not letting them in to who i am thinking of for the first game, they're all stepping it up so i'm getting a good look. I've had a good look at whos captain material and i have my own idea."

So, Will Barrow get his 9 more signings before the first game? Or will he suffer without many bowlers? Find out here!​

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
It seems people have forgotten about this;

I'd appreciate some "old-timers," joining :D Please!

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah sure :D C'mon folks i want to get this started!

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Jaz, could you check the first post, no more LS position left, could you choose one which is please.

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
Name: Matthew 'Epic' Dufty
Type: All Rounder
Bat Hand: LH Lower Order
Bowl Hand: RH Fast Medium (by request of Will Barrow, Simon's brother)

Users who are viewing this thread