Happy Birthday

K

killa_stiky2002

:HB: to one of our staff, Stuart aka Sonic. One of the OCB tournament organisers and also a great buddy. He's 23 today and we wish him many more. Oh, Stu hows D?

J

jonah

Happy Birthday mate. Another excuse to get p****d and shave your head (if one's needed ;) ) :D ...

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Happy Birthday! :HB: But this day is also my last day of school as a Year 6 and my last day at my primary school!Hooray! A double celebration please! :D B) :up:

S

sonic

thanks guys! I'm out for an indian tonight and a few beers with denise so it should be nice. The restaurant is called the moonllight, its expensive but worth it cos they really make a nice curry and it goes down well with the ladies....hope u enjoy the school holidays Auwais! :band: :up:

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

I wonder how Denise still likes you after you've shaven your hair! :blink: :lol: ;) :ice:

S

sonic

Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@Jul 18 2003, 08:10 PM
I wonder how Denise still likes you after you've shaven your hair! :blink: :lol: ;)  :ice:
:lol: oh she was the one who actually shaved it! Anyway, the meal was nice and we are about to settle down to some extra curricular activities! ;) :rolleyes: :D

A

amber22

Happy Birthday Sonic,
I want to play chess with you on yahoo messenger

S

sonic

Originally posted by Shailesh@Jul 19 2003, 04:15 PM
LOL! I don't think he will  :P
neither do I :D chess? what sort of game is that!! :dave: :lol:

U

UnderTaker

wow! HAPPY BIRTH DAY stu.....

u still have that indian with u ;)

S

sonic

once again thanks to you all...hope the trip is going ok for you rangeela B)

Users who are viewing this thread