• Australia

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aggz

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Great wallpaper. I don't really understand what's the dragon doing in there though, doesn't blend in and looks kind of awkward. Barring the dragon, every texture falls into place and looks great. Good render effects, the render looks a wee over-sharpened though. Also, try to match the colour of player's jersey with the background (unless you are doing a contrast background) next time you attempt a wallpaper 'cause it looks well blended that way. Top stuff nevertheless. Keep up! :thumbs

Hariharan.

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Great wallpaper. I don't really understand what's the dragon doing in there though, doesn't blend in and looks kind of awkward. Barring the dragon, every texture falls into place and looks great. Good render effects, the render looks a wee over-sharpened though. Also, try to match the colour of player's jersey with the background (unless you are doing a contrast background) next time you attempt a wallpaper 'cause it looks well blended that way. Top stuff nevertheless. Keep up! :thumbs
I was just trying to fill up the empty spaces there !
Could not get the appropriate textures

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The wallpaper looks okay-ish. Not great, but still a quality stuff. That dragon pulls all the attraction and it has not been a good choice though. It looks strange. If you use any shapes/render/textures in behind of the main render, try blending it properly as those are just assisting elements, but plays an important part in the whole artwork. I have not made so many of wallpaper/signature type artworks because I know I suck at it, so I don't have much to say. Still I can suggest, shapes and secondary renders(like that dragon one) should be associated with the "background", and use textures and soft brush over the edges of main render to blend it properly along with the background. So that would look more like a wallpaper thing.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
When I read hattrick hero, I thought Bale. :p btw great icons.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
BG can be improved. Effects are fine and font looks good. Keep'em coming :)

K0010

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Amazing work on the wally mate! Messi ava looks brilliant too!

Hariharan.

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Finally, back with a siggy .

Had low confidence level . So didnt do siggys.

Ivan Perisic
Ivan Perisic .png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread