Has anyone else got a really poor/unlucky Twenty20 fixture?

aussie_ben91

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
These are the 2 very best teams in the competition and look at there grounds!

Standing Room: 15000
Uncovered Seats: 8000
Covered Seats: 4000
Members Seats: 1500

Standing Room: 18000
Uncovered Seats: 16000
Covered Seats: 4400
Members Seats: 1600
And both of my games against them are at MY home ground which I haven't worked on yet.

All of my home games are against teams who have grounds like this!

Standing Room: 5000
Uncovered Seats: 1400
Covered Seats: 0
Members Seats: 100
UNBELIEVABLE!

I haven't got the easiest of leagues either, though I am hoping that some of the tougher teams throw their games so I can go through.

I probably won't make it, but I will get good gate receipts since I will be playing higher league teams at their ground ;)

My first game away was at a almost 20k stadium and only got just under 7k. Hopefully that is as low as that will get.

20/20 gates have been not much better than friendly gates in the past. so its not that big a deal

Finally had a look at my fixture. 2 away games both at stadiums equal or bigger than mine. Rest at home.

Finally had a look at my fixture. 2 away games both at stadiums equal or bigger than mine. Rest at home.

Ditto, I should come third so no next round for me...

Also how does the next round work and when are the games played?

Knock out I think and they are played at the end of the season.
Could finish as low as 5th, tomorrow match I need a miracle but if I win I have a good chance of a top 2.

All my away games have approximately 40K capacity :) They are strong teams too.. So I had no chance of surviving either.

It will be only opponents to feel unlucky when they come and play in my ground. :p 13K(mine) capacity is nothing compared to those 40k grounds.

The 2 best teams in my group I'm facing both at home.

I'll earn about 3,500 from thoose matches.

If it were played at their home grounds then I'd be earning about 70,000 for each game.

Just noticed my fixture actually sucks, I play the best 3 teams in a row with tomorrow my last one against the big 3 while they have been playing bots.

Mine was meh, didnt make it to next round due to PFL saving and TIE.

Users who are viewing this thread