Story Hampton Central CC - A True Underdog Story [Battrick]

rickyp

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thats only for my last match, which I need to win so that I dont get relegated. So its pretty important I win, I wouldnt do it for any other matches

FIRST POST EDITED: squad for final match, ladder, finances

the fixture will be updated at the conclusion of todays match

Last edited:

sid_19840

International Coach
Youre going to a patch where youre winning some and losing some,pretty much like my team.What we need to do is get a winning run of about 3-4 games going.Good luck in your next game.

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
im your next PC opponent, just been looking at your team, i fancy my chances, but it should be an entertaining game

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
rickyp said:
you should win because my team will be exessively tired from the league match, im gfi

im not playing mampe, so he is fresh for the qualifier, although he will play if results go against me and i finish 7th, but even then he wont bowl

rickyp

International Coach
Blues off to great start in relegation decider

End of Over 13: 44-3, runrate=3.38
Way 7-1-19-2
Daly* 21 (31 balls)
Crowe 7 (16 balls)

After 3 early wickets (Way 2, Rautenbach 1) the blues are holding the turks to a very low run scoring affair.

Click Here To View LIVE

rickyp

International Coach
Blues secure 6th place in epic last round

Hampton Central have grabbed 6th place from with a fight from the death after defeating the turks by 9 wickets. Hampton Central won its last 4 out of 5 matches to hold onto the 6th place position based purely on NRR. It was a major success for the team and now await a possible play off to hold their league position.

Click here for Turks Scorecard

Currently the Blues are contesting Everton in a friendly match, Click here to watch LIVE

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
wasnt asd close as i'd thought it would be so it was a nice surprise, dlomo is just amazing now, and still getting trained he took 5-20 off 10 overs

jan is a worthless batsman, i stuck him at the top so he got out quickly and he scores 22 of 30 balls, nice surprise, 32 extras, i played the wrong wickey, again, best not mae that mistake in the qualifier

rickyp

International Coach
lol i never expected to win, my team fitness level is absoloutly awful (3 GFI's in a row) and without chambers my opening partnership is rapidly decreasing its convincingness

Users who are viewing this thread