Story Korora Primary the beginning of a new age

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Scorecards aren't showing. I would train both on 2 primary and maybe a stam but you shouldn't train fielding until next season at least. I find it's easier that way as conc/cons will catch up quicker when they're older and your secondaries will build up too much so you will have really high wages for the 2 players. Good to see Fu scoring a double century in the FC match. I will be looking forward to him doing that for me when I buy him.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Scorecards aren't showing. I would train both on 2 primary and maybe a stam but you shouldn't train fielding until next season at least. I find it's easier that way as conc/cons will catch up quicker when they're older and your secondaries will build up too much so you will have really high wages for the 2 players. Good to see Fu scoring a double century in the FC match. I will be looking forward to him doing that for me when I buy him.

It was v a bot.

Jakester1288

School Cricketer
Scorecards aren't showing.

No, Ben's just a complete ******. First, he couldn't do it. He couldn't work it out himself like 90% of other people do. He couldn't look it up on the net. So, he asked us. We told him what to do. He still couldn't do it. So we did it for him. All he had to do was copy and paste, he couldn't do that. He said it didn't work. I did it myself, the scorecard showed up. He is simply, retarded.

BTW, quality knock Fu's double century, I'm surprised he did it seeing the quality of the opposition...a bot.

pelican102

School Cricketer
2nd round of the cup​
I played ok but the game was against a bot so i had a easy 10 wicket

There scorecard​
botsinnings.png

Doug Gilks in hes 2nd game for me bowled well taking 5/15 everyone did well though

My Innings
inningsagainstbot.png

As you can see my openers finished the game quick.

How did you think your boys played today
I didnt think they played to the best of there ability but they played alright i guess.
Who was the stand out player in this one sided match
Well it would have to be Doug Gilks with his good 5/15
Thanks for your time mate
Anytime.
Well as you can see it was a easy win for the Korora Primary school cricket club. Cya next time

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
You would of won it easy anwyay. Might of taken what, an extra 10 overs bowling and 5 or so overs batting?

pelican102

School Cricketer
New players signed

Si Beech - 24 yo, BT Rating=12,605
RH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler. He is a cautious player with feeble leadership skills and remarkable experience.
He currently has superb batting form, strong bowling form and sublime fitness.
Stamina: strong Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: respectable Concentration: mediocre
Bowling: abysmal Consistency: worthless
Fielding: worthless

Danny Campese - 22 yo, BT Rating=5,252
RH Batsman, RFM Bowler. He is a cautious player with proficient leadership skills and mediocre experience.
He currently has proficient batting form, abysmal bowling form and sublime fitness.
Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: woeful
Batting: worthless Concentration: abysmal
Bowling: respectable Consistency: respectable
Fielding: worthless

Users who are viewing this thread