i was just wondering if anyone has had the computer score lots of runs

jazz

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
i had atlantic 11 score 291 runs in 50 overs against me on hard mode

steppie

Club Cricketer
computer scored 350 runs in 50 overs with me...i played with demo expander for 50 overs and its offcourse on county mode

HoggyHoggyHoggy

School Cricketer
well in tests i can never bowl england out for less than 350. Must be cause i'm crap.

Tomdood55

School Cricketer
on a test match on test difficulty australia hit 533-9 declared against me in there second innings a lead of 461 with a day left. pretty realistic?

gold639

International Coach
Tomdood55 said:
on a test match on test difficulty australia hit 533-9 declared against me in there second innings a lead of 461 with a day left. pretty realistic?

Awesome! :)

Would it be possible for you to get a screenshot of that match?

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
as england i bowled out australia for about 240 on my first test on hard. if they took all the easy singles they would have made bout 300. it was a crumbling wicket though.

langer batted the whole way through making 85 off about 200 balls like the langer of old.

they looked like making a big score until harmison ripped through katitch and gilchrist in the one over and hoggard and giles finished off the tail, they really do suck

but unfortuantly i was bowled out for 70ish. dun count that as not realistic, i just sucked lol

it was a crumbling wicket and i struggled throughout the entire innings. it is nearly impossible to hit Lee n Gillespie as a tailender cos its 2 quick lol especially lee

themuel1

International Coach
steppie said:
computer scored 350 runs in 50 overs with me...i played with demo expander for 50 overs and its offcourse on county mode

Your a shocking bowler! ;) :eek:

Tomdood55

School Cricketer
gold639 said:
Awesome! :)

Would it be possible for you to get a screenshot of that match?
sorry no im using ps2 version i won that game about 6 overs into the last session 6 wickets down
in the third match of the series i got 300 then bowled them out for 80 then got 400 n left myself 3 days to bowl them out, langer was in for over 200 balls for 21, ponting same for 43 they bat really slowly and block everything as though batting for a draw, even hayden took 133 balls to get to 31! i thought this was ace

Last edited:

joem87

Club Cricketer
thats awesome, shows the ai is actually pretty good. it would be crap if they had an impossible target and just threw their wickets away all gung ho. i havent played a match like this yet, but i've just moved up to playing test level so maybe soon.

karanmadan

Club Cricketer
well this is aussies batting against me...theyre looking good for a big score...

Attachments

• aussies.JPG
    aussies.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 128

MagicHat

School Cricketer
Well I just played my first test...England vs Australia (on test difficulty)...

I won by 13 runs, and it was a good game, but I am a little concerned about the low scores.

Eng: 130 & 169
Aus: 107 & 179

Against the best team in the world, on a good batting wicket, I wouldn't mind seeing an extra hundred or so runs in each innings. Is this going to be a problem? Low scoring matches?

Tomdood55

School Cricketer
it depends in one match i had (on county) i bowled them out for 123 and 566-9 declared so they either get skittled or get ****
loads

Users who are viewing this thread