Has anyone had this problem?

StormySteve

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Firstly just pointing out this (I don't think) is a bug so haven't posted it in the bug thread but...

DBC17 been running fine until last night I loaded a save game and the bowler runs up looks as if he slightly ghosted giving the impression of a lag hit the ball and the ball and a ghost ball runs to boundary. I tried deleting and reinstalling the game, updating drivers, deleting the game profiles, started a new game even different resolutions, lower settings to no avail... for the record DBC14 and other games run fine.

The actual game runs smooth just the bowler and ball is the issue very strange.

Specs are :-

Windows 10 64 bit home DX12
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
16GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 16GB RAM
HP Pavilion 32" running at 2560 x 1440

Pretty lost at the moment so any feedback appreciated.

Many thanks.

D

Dutch

Try turning off the depth of field option....[DOUBLEPOST=1508575553][/DOUBLEPOST]Also If you have a recording program turn it on and off....I do this and for some reason it gets rid of stutters and ghosting... my capture program is the one that comes with gforce expereince...alt f9

Have pretty much the same specs.....

StormySteve

Club Captain
Thanks Dutch, still the same problem sadly.

StormySteve

Club Captain
I think it could be PC related, usually when I do a yearly HDD format things get sorted but thankfully for now there are positives DBC14 is a game I enjoy and works fine and Ashes Cricket looks stunning :thumbs:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread