HB Studios developing new video games

StormySteve

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah the EA Cricket series is getting better, 2005 is way better then 2004 but I also think that 2002 was better than 2004 in the sense that it had less bugs...2004 was awful. 2005 is very nice visually but it has one or two bugs that were in the previous versions....I mean would it be nice if we could run through a ODI without having to swap teams to change bowlers to avoid bowlers bowling more than their allotted overs, wouldn't it be nice to have the choice of picking our own or even editing line ups and would it be nice to be able to score runs a bit more freely without the need of a patch...

It just seems to me that HB release a game then think sod it the modders will get us out of the s**t!! :rolleyes:

Steve S.

Ste

Executive member
I contacted one of my sources at EA Sports and they arnt saying anything about Cricket 2006 yet but will let me know when they know more.

Ste

andysmith45

School Cricketer
Just out of curiosity, how good or bad is Rugby2005? Does it have many bugs like cricket 2005?

Bawked

School Cricketer
Rugby 2005 is a good game, not many bugs but no line out moves like 2004 and kicking isnt as good and the breakdown is useless oh and players run along next to you and dont tackle you.
Well its had more effort put into it than cricket 2005 :(

andysmith45

School Cricketer
So, it is better than Cricket 2005 but no match to Euro 2004 or Fifa 2005 in both graphics and gameplay?

sinkwood

Club Cricketer
Not many changes to the gameplay and graphics engines can be done in just two months.

HAHA GOOD NEWS FOR US HB STUDIOS PLAY GAME WITH CODEMASTER THEY REALESE ORIRNAL CRICKET IN 2006 WITHOUT ANY BUG

Users who are viewing this thread