help me out with these patches... which one to use?

souljah

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am returning after some time, I used Ravi's patch upto v8... I'm looking for a patch, that'll make batting little tougher for medium and hard difficulty level. Fix the run out bug and make the bowling fairly hard not like cpu toruturing u on every ball but fairly had including increase in cpu inning run rate also. I'm at best in my medium difficulty, Easy is too easy for me, Hard is little harder for me so help me out what is the best back out there.

My fav is tutsi v5.4, version 6.0 is also pretty good though the cpu batting is a little aggressive. I'd recommend getting 5.4 for the time being and waiting for tutsi to release 6.1

I just played with tutsi v6 patch in medium... and i'm in 11 over against S.Africa, I have Pakistan i'm bowling... s.africa is 62 for 7 in 11th over in a 50 over match. All seven of the catches are catches at silly mid off and or silly point on same shots. Is this an error or what?

any one can telll me how to install tutsi/s patch and hwere i found .gob files

The_gas said:
My fav is tutsi v5.4, version 6.0 is also pretty good though the cpu batting is a little aggressive. I'd recommend getting 5.4 for the time being and waiting for tutsi to release 6.1

well i would like to correct u the_gas.

My latest version is 7.0 and i'm planning to release an update which will be 7.1.

I would recommend all of you to use the latest version of my patch.

Users who are viewing this thread