Help needed editing shots - back foot shots

paul r smith

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I do not have the stroke editor. I want to alter a couple of shots, sq cut, back foot off drive, maybe b/f on drive: I want to alter the shot so that well timed shots go straight in to the ground, just off the pitch, maybe a metre from the batsmen, as we did in blc, so that they bounce up high and hopefully speed to the boundary!, this was achieved in blc by putting in a minus vertical value with the stroke editor, I think, if anyone has implemented this can they give me the values to insert in to the vertical field. My home e-mail is full of 3 month's worth of junk mail so sending the field editor is not possible till I sort it out. Many thanks.
As an aside, I have been making new kit, Australian test kit, short sleeved batsmen with all correct logos, for example, They look ok. When my e-mail is sorted I can send kits to those who request them.
Paul

J

jonah

Paul, try putting the vertical value as 203442816 (I think any figure above 190****** makes the ball go down fairly soon after leaving the bat).

paul r smith

Club Cricketer
Jonah, many thanks for the reply, I have now sorted out my home e-mail, if you have the stroke editor can you send it to me, my address is the same as before. Having got a bit more used to the game I am now looking forward to altering it, the stroke editor will really help.
Paul

zifajee

School Cricketer
[color=#000000:post_uid14]Hi
Dear would u like to send me stroke editor .it will be really appreciative.
my email is
[email protected]
Jonah thanx in advance.
Bye[/color]

A

amber22

What is this stroke editor thingy.I can't understand it at all.Please explain what does it do and what will happen if we don't download it.

J

jonah

The stroke editor was originally made for BLC by Sriram, and he has since amended it to work with c2k2.
It basically allows you to alter the height, power and direction of all the strokes in the game; i.e. a straight drive, played too early, can be made to inside edge onto or near the stumps.
All strokes can be customised to your liking.

J

jonah

Hopefully when the downloads section is up again Sriram will upload it... :)

Users who are viewing this thread