HELP:- please read (Ravi and Tutsi)

Radaga

International Coach
Hi guys!

this question is mainly aimed towards ravi and tutsi, but if anyone else knows the answer please tell me:

When bowling to the CPU in my patch they always seem to leave some balls when they are on the stumps and they either get bowled or out lbw.
How can i stop this from happening?, what values do i need to change?

please help :(

FishBowlMan

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Originally posted by Radaga
Hi guys!

this question is mainly aimed towards ravi and tutsi, but if anyone else knows the answer please tell me:

When bowling to the CPU in my patch they always seem to leave some balls when they are on the stumps and they either get bowled or out lbw.
How can i stop this from happening?, what values do i need to change?

please help :(

Try the thread "Tutsi patch version 2" I believe there is comment from Ravi where he mentioned the solution to the exact same problem. BatWindowSize or some such I think - but is mentioned in that thread anyway.

crick4life

International Cricketer
Tim, FishbowlMan is pretty much right. You got to make sure the BatWindowIdealSize is not too low. I have experienced such issues when its lower than 1.0. There are other ways of tweaking CPU batting and in particular the following :

CpuRandom 7.0 (Higher the value more batsmen will play better)
CpuDifficulty 0.250000 (Lower the difficutly better the CPU will bat and higher the difficulty level CPU will mistime good percentage of shots)
CpuBatsmanType2 0.06 (apparently higher the value should make the CPU batsmen 2 more aggressive and vice versa)
CpuBallsFaced 0.5 (This determines how early the batsmen settle down, less the number will make batsmen settle down quite easily and vice versa)
CpuTacticsDefend 1.0 (Lower the value more aggressive the CPU bastmen)
CpuBattingMatchType 4.0 (This value probably decides how the CPU will approach a type of game. If the value is say 0.6 then I reckon CPU bats a touch aggressive as in a ODI, higher the value say 4.0 suggest CPU approach will be not so aggressive redering the game as a test match. I suggest you play around with this qutie a bit to get a good balance)

I see you are keeping up the good tradition of coming up with AI patches which is damn good for keeping the interest alive in the game. Good on ya mate and long it may continue.

Radaga

International Coach
Thank you very much Ravi! :)

That is a great help mate, thanks for answering that!

crick4life

International Cricketer
Good to know Tim, good luck with the patch.

Users who are viewing this thread